Chapter 10

Kiah Pov

After I started running and screaming I thought I had a chance of getting away but no such luck. I saw Luca standing infront of his mansion looking in my direction. Just then I felt arms go around my waist and lift me in the air forcefully. I started to kick and swing my arms  but he pulled me backwards. Next thing I know I was in a van he threw me hard to the ground. I made a quick move and he pulled out a gun a pointed it at me. That made me froze instantly. This guy didn't come for me alone he brought friends.  I counted 3 guys in total in the back. The one that was on the bus with me i decided to call 'bad guy  #1'

"What do you guys want with me!?"
"Is this her?"
They totally ignored my question. The one that asked the question i decide to call 'bad guy #2'
"Yes"  bad guy #1 said as he took out a picture and put it to the side of my face.
"Definately her"  now that's 'bad guy #3'
The guy that asked the question said.
"She is cute I can see why Luca chose her" said Bad guy #2
"What are you saying?"
"But she is lacking in the brains department" said Bad guy #3
"Or maybe she is just playing dumb, look we know your Luca's woman". said bad guy #1.
"Luca's...what..?"

Just then I heard gunshots. The van i was in swerved and bad guy #3 fell to the ground. It must be Luca and his men shooting at the van. Just then I heard another shot.
"Damn it !"
Someone shouted at the front of the van. Bad guy #3 cranked his gun.
"Am gonna kill that bastard"
He opened the back door  and began to shoot. I got a glimpse of Luca and the boys in a car driving us down. Bad guy #3 three was really trying to kill them. The car Luca was in swung and hit us causing bad guy #3 to fall out of the van after which one of them shot him a few times. There was so much blood and I screamed. I heard one more shot and the van got out of control.
"What the f**k?"
Bad guy #1 exclaimed.
We hit in something hard and the van stopped. Bad guy #1 pulled me to him and put his left hand around my neck holding me in a choke hold. He used his other hand to hold a gun to my head.
"Lets go!"
Bad guy #2 got out the van and started to fire a lot of shots. While bad guy #1 was pulling me away from all the commotion. I saw Luca and his men hiding behind their car and peeping at the craze gunman.
"Say hello to my little friend"
He really is crazy. He started firing  more shots. Domenico walked from behind the car and shot the crazed gunman AKA  Bad guy #2. Luca and Matteo got front behind the car and stood beside Domenico. 
"Get back or I swear to God I will shoot her" Bad guy #1 said.
"Then what, you think you will get away?"
Luca said calmly.
Bad guy #1 hand that was holding the gun started to shake. I could feel the gun nozzle move up and down on my temple. My heart began to beat rapidly.
"Even if you kill the girl you can't manage to kill all three of us".  Luca continued.

I saw in a movie once where there was a stand down like this. The damsel in distress dropped to the ground quickly which allowed the hero to shot the villain.
I looked at Luca begging him,no willing him to understand what I was saying with my  tear filled eyes. It looked like   he understood me. I dropped to the ground quickly and he shot the gun out of bad guy #1 hand.
"F**k!*
Everything happened so fast.
Matteo shot him in his right leg and he fell to the ground. His blood sprayed and touch my blouse and I screamed. Luca walked over to me and took me in his arms. I lay my head on his chest and he whispered in my ear.
"Its ok Kiah your alright now, its ok lets go home".
With that said we all went back in the car and drove back to Luca's mansion.