Chapter 15

Luca Pov

These past two weeks has been hell for me. I had to be training my angel daily while having a hard on. Having her so close and not being able to touch her was torture. She always smelt like rose and vanilla, I wondered if her body tasted like it too. I missed the taste of her lips and my mood was sour and more irritating than usual. Not to mention I was no where closer to figuring out who was in my organization working for Tito. After I trained Kiah I took a shower and went to my office to do some work. I poured a glass of scotch as memories of my childhood started to resurface.

"Dad please don't hurt me"
"You need to learn to stop being a wimp"
My dad shouted as he hit 8 year old me over my back with a horse whip. I accidentally walked in on my dad torturing a man and I threw up. He wasn't beating me because of what I saw but because my stomach gave way. He said a real man doesn't hurl at the sight or smell of blood.

I forced myself to leave the painfull memories. I had 3 shipments of guns coming in tonight. Only the men at my mansion knew about it. I told Domenico, Franco and Leo to oversee it. While the rest of the men stayed at the mansion. I started to rotate my other men at the warehouses but I did it in a way so that no one would know where they were going to be stationed until the day of the rotation. Lets see Tito predict that. For hours I worked coming up with new strategies to change the game and finally put an end to this cat and mouse game Tito was playing. I looked at the time and it was 8:30 pm, so I decided to stop working to get something to eat.

"Boss "
Matteo barged into my office unannounced.
"What?"
"Just thought you would like to know that Alex took Kiah out of the mansion and she was all dolled up in a sexy skin tight dress".
Just then I forgot about food.
"Where did he take her?"
"The GPS on Alex's car is saying he took her to Club Royale" Matteo had a smirk on his face when he said it. This bastard was really enjoying himself at my cost.
Instantly I saw red, next thing I knew I was in the gorage getting into my yellow mercedes heading to the club. When I arrived at the club I walked straight to the front of the line and the securities nodded and let me in after all I owned this club. I went straight to the bartender.
"Where is Alex?"
" He is in VIP"
I headed towards the Vip section. Before I could reach there, I saw Alex and kiah on the dance floor. She was dressed in a black dress that accentuated her curves, big ass and huge round breasts. Under other circumstances I would have enjoyed the view but she wasn't dressed up for me, she was dolled up for Alex. I was red with rage and jealousy. I noticed how the persons on the dance floor parted for me to pass, it was nothing new, people could easily sense my dangerous aura. I also noticed the way other men in my club were ogling Kiah's body but who could blame them saying she is sexy was an understatement. Just then I saw Alex pull her closer and she looked at me and our eyes made four and she froze. As I reached them I asked.

"What the hell is going on here?"
Alex turned around and smiled at me.
"Boss hey"
On reflex I pulled Kiah by the arm to my side.
"Why the hell did you take her out of the mansion?"
" Wait what..."
"Be quiet Alex I will deal with you later, Kiah lets go home"
I walked out of the club so fast while pulling, Kiah she had to run to keep up with me. When we got to the car she was out of breath and fuming with anger.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"
"Why did you leave my protection whitout my permission?"
"Your protection, what are you Jet Lee in the Bodyguard and I am your damsel in distress?"
I almost blew a fuse.
"Don't give me your attitude, after you went out knowing the dangers of doing so, not to metion you went out with Alex. Why are you spreading yourself thin and behaving like a rabbit in heat. Just two weeks ago you were in my arms now your in another boy's arms what are you a pervert?"
She slapped me so hard my face vibrated.
"How dare you speak to me like that and besides I am a single woman I can go out with whomever I please".
My face stung but her words hurt me even more. But she was right. She is single and I have no right to be jealous.
"Get in the car now"
I opened the door and she got in, the journey was done in silence. Kiah was rigid. I admired her sexy legs and thick thighs that were showing because her dress rode up. She was paying keen attention out the window.
When we arrived at the mansion, she got out the vehicle and didn't even give me a second glance. I pulled the front door as she stepped in I followed suit. Before I could stop myself I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pushed her against the wall so her face was facing the wall. I began to caressed her body like my life depended on it. She inhaled sharply, my mouth was on the side of her neck kissing and suckling. My erection was in her back.

"Your so sexy " I whispered in her ear.
I turned her around roughly and began an onslaunt on her mouth. I held her throat while I sucked, kissed and licked her lips. My body was grinding on hers seeking a release. I lifted her up by the waist and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I braced her back on the wall and continued to feast on her lips. I kissed her like I was drowning and her lips were oxygen. We were both breathing heavily at this point. My lips found her ear lobe and I kissed it then put my tongue in her ear. She shivered from pleasure or shock I wasn't sure. My mouth found hers again. I placed her back on her feet and got on my knees. Her eyes were drowsy with desire, she looked at me with confusion no doubt wondering what I was about to do next.
I lifted her dress real quick and tore her panties with lighten speed and my mouth found her most secret spot. She tried to push me away but I wasn't having it.

"Luca what if someone sees?" She said panickingly.
"We are the only ones in the mansion, I would not risk another man seeing your beauty. Your body is for my eyes alone to behold". I whispered.
I continued to kiss and suckle her pu..y. It tasted like vanilla and rose and her natrual esscence. I licked it up and down and twurled my tongue around  her clit. She cooed and I could taste her wetness. She squirmed and moved her hips which caused her sex to rub up and down on my face and tongue. I smiled, my little angel was really enjoying herself. I rubbed her clit with my thump, while I licked. My mouth found her inner thigh and I bit it gentle then sucked it and placed an icky there. I could tell by her heavy breathing and loud moans that she was close to climax. She grabbed me by the hair and pressed my face into her sex even more I sucked and licked harder while my thump rubbed faster against her clit.
"Yeah yes right there, just like that keep going"
I chuckled and it rumbled in my throat. I kept going and before I knew it she came and squirted all over my face.
" I'm sorry"
She said and covered her face in embarrassment. I smiled at her.
"Its ok, no need to be embarrassed atleast I know for sure that you enjoyed it"
I stood up and pulled down her dress then I placed her torn underwear in my pocket. She gave me a puzzled look. I lifted my left eyebrow and smiled.
"Its a souvenir gift."
I held her by her hand to lead her upstairs but i saw her knees whobbled. So I picked her up and carried her to her room. She protested that she was too heavy but I wasn't having that. I placed her on her bed and kissed her forehead.
"Good night angel"
"Good night Luca"
By the sound of her voice I could tell that sleep was drawning near. I left her room and closed the door.