Chapter 20

Luca Pov

Just after Don Giovanni's daughter made that statement, the host of the mafia ball made his way through the crowd. He took in the scene before he ordered Gio's daughter to show him the video and she did. The host passed judgment immediately. He found Kiah not guilty and found Tamalia, Tito's date guilty. He assured Kiah that Tamalia would be dealt with severely for her actions. I stretched out my palm to Kiah and she took it. I led her through the crowd and we returned to the car to head home. Tonight did not go how I wanted it but who knew my little angel was a spitfire. We got in the car and drove home in silence. We entered the mansion and I could feel the tension rolling off her.

"Are you ok?"
"Yes," she said with attitude.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing"
"Don't lie to me hun"
"The woman from tonight started a fight with me over you. So do I have to defeat your 7 exes to woo you like Scott Pilgrim vs the World. Because I am not up for that, no guy is worth that much".
"Scott Pilgrim vs.... I have no idea what you are talking about. And no you don't have to defeat 7 exes, I don't even have 7 exes. Do you think I'm a whore?".
"Well, you got the looks of one".
"I am not, Tamalia and I were not in a relationship we were sex friends, and she knew the score."
"Well then I guess she didn't since she wanted to kick my black ass"
"Kiah please don't be mad"
"I am furious I never thought I would have to fight over a man, especially one that does not belong to me"

I was shocked by Kiah's response. I thought this was our first date and I was hoping to end the night with some lovemaking.  Damn you Tamalia. 

Kiah POV

I can't believe one of Luca's ex tried to kick my ass. I am not some dumb chick who thinks a man is worth fighting over.  

"Luca this, whatever it is between us is not working and won't work"

"What are you saying angel"

"I don't want to date a man whore"

"As you wish"

"Have a good night"

"You too"

I left and went to bed. 

The next day I went about my chores like normal. I had a restless night. I really like Luca but his past might be an issue. 

Luca POV

I couldn't sleep last night. So I went to my office to do some work. But then I remembered Scott Pilgrim vs the World so I googled it. A movie came up, ah I see. So this is what my angel was talking about. I went ahead and watched it. It's a movie about a boy who fell in love with a girl and in order for him to be with her he had to defeat all her 7 exes. What nonsense movie is this? What kind of woman has 7 exes? Why does Kiah think our life is going to play out like this? We really need to start communicating if we want a chance to be together. 

"Boss you have to see this," Matteo said while holding his phone in his hand.

"See what ?", He came closer and began to show me a video on his phone.

It was the video of my angel and Tamalia having a showdown. The video started when Tamalia said 'What he sees in you is what...,' Kiah's comebacks were fiery. She gave Tamalia exactly what she deserved an ass-kicking of her life. The last kick that sent her into the toilet stall and sh*t water flying was icing on the cake. Matteo could not control his laughter. 

"How did she do that kick in heels is what I would like to know," Matteo said excitedly.

Matteo is really something else. "Boss I am going to send the video on your phone".

"Ok, wait how did you get this video?"

"Franco sent it to me he said it has been circulating in the underworld since the ball ended".

On that note, Matteo left my office laughing his face off. I sat back in my chair with a smile on my face. My little angel is Bruce Lee. 

Kiah POV

I was sitting by the pool with my feet in the water kicking back and forth. I wish I could kick my problems away just as easily. Luca and I a couple would be totally weird. Plus my dad owes him. He is a Don in the mafia and I doubt my parents would approve. I was lost in thought when dumb and dumber approached me. Franco and Leo.

"Kiah give me your phone number I want to send you a video". 

"What are you up to Franco?". I asked him suspiciously.

"Come on we are friends we should have each other's number"

"Ok", I gave them my number. I was sent a video in seconds. I was hesitant to watch but I did. It was the video of me and Tamalia fighting. I could barely hold back my giggles. I only wished we were fighting for a different reason. 

"I had no idea you were a tigress", said Leo.

"More like a ninja", responded Franco jovially.

We joked around for a bit like kids. Then Luca showed up. With a brooding expression on his face. He was wearing black slacks and a white open-top shirt. I could see his chest hair peeping out. Along with a silver necklace with a cross pendant on it. This man is so fine and I like his sense of style.

"Kiah can I have a word with you?"

Franco and Luca excused themselves.

"Sure".

*******************************************************************************************

Hello my lovelies I know this chapter is shorter than usual, but hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote.