Chapter 16

Kiah Pov

I can't believe I allowed Luca to do... that to me. To touch me so inappropriately with his mouth. What the hell was I thinking, he must think I am easy. Arrrrrgh.
"Good morning angel"
I was in the kitchen and lost in thought I didn't even hear Luca walk in. When I turned around he had a big boyish grin on his face.  I can't believe he is a mafia don. I looked into his eyes and i could swear I saw them twinkled.

"Good morning" I whispered.
" Sleep well?"
"Sure"
He tilted his head as he observed me. He looked like he was trying to see into my soul.
"Are you upset about last night?"
I blushed and looked away.
"What gave you that impression?"
"Your demeanor"
He took a step forward and I took one back. He actually looked hurt by what i did. But his facial expression changed from hurt to blank so quickly I wondered if I imagined it.
"Be in the training room in a hour we have work to do"
"Ok".
He left and i felt so stupid.

Luca Pov

After I left my angel in her bedroom last night I couldn't stop thinking about her. I even had a wet dream about her. I can't f..cking believe it. Me Luca Lorenzo having a wet dream. I had to laugh at myself. I was hoping to start this morning with some sweet kisses from my angel. But when I stepped towards her to taste her lips she stepped away. Maybe she isn't interested me. I went to the training room to gear up until she came.

Kiah Pov

After i was done in the kitchen, I changed and headed to the training room. On my way there I saw Alex he had a black eye, busted lip and his hand was in a cast.

"Alex what happened to to you?" I was frightened and worried at the same time.
He jumped when I spoke to him and pain crossed his features.
"I fell down the stairs"
"Are you ok?" I reached out to touch him as i asked but he flinched and stepped back.
"I am great, why didn't you tell me you were the boss's woman?"
"What I am not... his woman". Talk about deja vu.
"Does he know that?"
"Yes your boss and i are not in a relationship".
He shocked his head and sighed.
"Why are you disowning him when he is owning you so publicly".
I blushed without meaning to. Alex gave me a knowing smile.
"Just take care him because its obvious that he likes you. Which means you will probaly be Queen to us all someday. But in preparations for then lets remain on a hi and bye basis".

He walked away and I was too stunned to speak. On my way to the training room I was pondering what Alex said. Luca was bench pressing without a shirt on. This was the first time I have ever seen him shirtless and I took my time to admire. I looked at his muscular arms how they flexed as he lifted the weight up and down. I marveled at his tight 6 pack abs. Damn he was very ripped. His body could really do damage. His knuckles gripped the bar... wait hold up are those bruises on his knuckles. Realization hit me like a truck.
"Luca!"
The way i shouted his name must have startled him because he almost dropped the weight in his hurry to put it down.

"Whats wrong babe?"
He was infront me in a second examing me from head to toe most likely to see if i was physically hurt.
"How did you get those bruises on your knuckles and dont tell me you fell."
" I got them beating Alex"
I can't believe he just said that without any hesitation nor remorse.
"Why?"
"He disrespected me by trying to take what is rightfully mine".
"He tried to to steal money from you?"
"No, what he tried to steal is priceless".
"Well that still doesnt give you the right to beat him he is not your child".
"Well he is kinda my adoptive child".
"Well well... your still wrong to hit him".

Luca Pov

The moment my angel stood by the door ogling me I felt her presence. Maybe it was my ego but I liked  the fact that she took her time just to gaze at me. It made me feel wanted. Now here i was standing before her as she questioned me about the bruises on my knuckles and scolds me for beating one of my men. Like a really mafia queen she was having a royal fit and I was enjoying it. Her eyes were ablaze and she got a wrinkle above her nose due to her current rage. She was a cute little thing. I wonder how she would react if I bend her over the pressing bench and pounded her from behind roughly. I would bury myself in her as I pulled her hair and went deep inside her. Until neighter of us knew where the other began or ended.

"Are you laughing at me?"
Damn I must have been smiling at my carnal thoughts.
"Not at all my sweet angel"
She blushed.
"I will take into consideration what you said shall we get started?"
Training went forward without a hitch. I showed her some more self defense and moves and she catch on real quick. After training I went to my office to talk with Matteo.
"Boss there is a mafia ball keeping a week from now, all the mafia dons and anyone who is someone in the underground will be there."
" Are you suggesting that I attend?"
"I am telling you to go"
"Matteo you know i have no likings for such events."
"But you have never attended such an event so how do you know you don't like it. Besides your not going there to have fun your going there to investigate."
"You think Tito will be there ?"
"I know he will".
"I will give it some more thought".
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Tito Pov

I am standing in a dressing room with a tailor taking my measurements. The mafia ball was coming up and I wanted to look my best. After all there was a chance I might see my arch nemesis. I wanted to enjoy the look of hate on his face. At the mafia ball violence was strictly prohibited. Those who broke that rules were severly punished or killed. I am ok with that I want Luca dead but not just yet. I want him to suffer first. The way I did even more. My inside source told me that Luca and his woman are closer now more than ever and she is living at his mansion. Apparently he is teaching her combat and he beated one of his men unconscious for going to a club with the girl. Talk about whipped, I guess a good p***y can soften the toughest of men. I wonder just how good it is maybe I should have a taste while Luca watches. I am sure that will drive him crazy.

"ha hah ha"

The tailor stopped suddenly and looked at me then he continued what he was doing. I really amuse myself sometimes. But who would have thought the cold bastard brute would get soft over a female.

###########################################################################################################################################################################

Hello my lovelies.
Who do you guys think the inside source is?

Why do you think Tito hates Luca so much?