chapter 13

Luca Pov

I woke up with a one minded aim. My angel needs to learn to defend herself. I got up out of bed, showered and got dress. I headed straight to the kitchen where I saw my angel placing breakfast on the table. I leaned on the door frame and admired the beautiful picture before me. I could look at her all day. When she saw me she faultered in her steps. I gave her a smile and she returned it. Her smile was like the sun coming out from behind the clouds on a rainy day. My heart flutered and i forgot how to breathe. What the hell is wrong with me, snap out of it Luca.

"That smells delicious"
"Thank you, its bacon, eggs, toast with pancakes"

I took a seat.

"How are you feeling today"
"Am ....ok"

I lifted my eyebrow as I looked at her plumped lips, just then I remembered how they tasted and I felt my blood rush to my d**k. Damn it what's wrong with me? I am not some randy teenager who can't keep it in his pants.

I took a spoon of eggs to my mouth and tried to distract myself with eating.

Kiah POV

Just as I finished making breakfast, the Adonis god himself walked in, Luca. I had to force my hands and feet to move. As I placed the food on the table I felt my hands begin to shake. Keep it together woman and don't get distracted by some man. After he enquired about my well being he sat and began to eat. I watched his mouth as he chewed. Damn, I know firsthand that  his mouth is capable of doing some wondrous things. I know he would take me to heaven and back if given the chance.

" I have our day planned"
"Excuse me" His voice jolted me out of my carnal thoughts.
" You need to learn how to defend yourself and I am going to teach you"
"What?"
" I am going to teach you self-defense and how to fire a gun"
"fire a gun me?'
" Yes you"

I watched as he wiped his mouth and stood up from around the table.
" Get dressed and meet me in the boxing ring in 30mins"
I still have not come to terms with the reality of what he just said.
"Ok".

Luca POV

As i stood in the boxing ring. Kiah entered the room. She was wearing a sports tights that clung to her thick thighs and broad hips with a t-shirt. She looked hot as hell. When our eyes met sparks flew. She stepped into the ring and I am hoping she doesn'y look down.
"Lesson number one you have to have an unmovable stance" I stood with my legs apart to show her how its done.
"Lesson number two fold your fist and hold both your hands infront of your face like this"
She got it on her firsrt try.
"Now punch with your right hand, now with your left, make sure your hands always go back in the position of protecting your face".
"Good girl"
We practiced punching for an hour until she said she was tired and needed a rest. Just then Alex walked in. His eyes beamed when he saw Kiah.

"Hello sweet thing," he said to my angel and totally ignored my presence.
Kiah smiled and responded "hi"
Alex blushed and looked away. "Are you new here?" he asked.
"She is just the new maid and she was just leaving to go do the rest of her chores", I said sternly.
Kiah's expression was one of shock and looked like I just threw cold water in her face. She got out of the ring and went straight through the door.
"Stay away from her kid"
"Why boss?"
I don't know if it was because he was young or because I took him in as a kid but he did not fear me as the other men and he questioned my commands when the others wouldn't dear.
"Because I said so now get in this ring so I can kick your ass".

Kiah Pov

I can't believe Luca insulted me so, just the new maid huh. So that's all I am to him even after last night. What was I expecting he is the mafia don. He was rich, powerful and handsome. He could have any woman he wanted. I am just an ordinary girl, no status and I am the help because my dad owes a debt. I was just fooling myself by thinking I was something special to him. I got changed and went about the rest of my day doing what I was blackmailed into doing. I was in the laundry room when I heard footsteps.
"Why the long face?"
I looked up and it was none other than Matteo.
"No reason"
"Really, so you have a frown for no reason"
I gave him the I don't want to talk about it look and he took the hint.
" Have you seen the new additions to the household?"
"I met one of them today he looks like a boy"
Matteo chuckled, "that's Alex he is 18"
"oh too young for me then"
Matteo laughed even harder this time. "Don't let Luca hear you say that"
"Why not? I mean nothing to him I am just the maid remember"
"Do you honestly believe that?"
" Yes"
"Don cares about you"
" Yeah right because its so hard to find someone to cook his meals"
"What's got you in such a sour mood, tell me I can keep a secret"
"No thanks your loyalty lies with your boss".
"Well true, anyone that seeks to bring harm to him I will have to take them out. But you on the other hand is another type of harm to the boss"
"How so?"
"I am not telling you, you have your secrets and so do I"
"That is real mature"
"With that, I will take my leave princess".
I wondered what all of that was about, anyways I have more chores to do.