can't get enough of you./c.10 p1

Author's note : this chapter will have 2 parts each including smut this one is pretty much just smut however the next one will contain Czechia's training as well as another smut in order as a sorry gift for being inactive for so long .

Germany couldn't be happier about waking up until now sure he enjoyed to actually get some rest and sleep but even waking up early was worth the fact he could wake up next to Czechia spooning him his sleeping face so calm it was so unusual to see considering Czechia's energetic bubbly nature. The German smiled to himself as he gently pecked the others cheek and put his hair strands that were falling into his face behind his ear. Czechia was still peacefully sleeping his chest falling up and down at a slow pace. Germany although he didn't want to had to wake up his boyfriend they had to go to work after all so he gently strokes Czechia's hair and gave him kisses all over his face to which the Slav responded by whining and furrowing his brows slightly. Germany laughed amused.

"How cute ..." he mumbled for himself instead of for the other.

After a while Germany's technique worked and Czechia finally opened his eyes sat up and stretched his back like a cat if speaking of which Bali was sleeping at the end of the bed peacefully. The Czech laid back down lazily again as Germany responded with a "good morning" in his most loving tone in his voice Czechia smiled As he responded with

"Goodmorning to you too my love" after he finished he leaned in to give the German a kiss the German smiled kissing back happily the cold of the man's piercings on his lips set shivers down his spine but he didn't mind instead he pulled Czech closer hugging him around his waist. The Czech smiled into the kiss as well as he cupped the Germans face and kept on with the kisses luckily from them they woke up pretty early today so they had plenty of time to spare until actually having to leave. Their innocent loving kisses got more and more passionate.

Until their lips parted and now Czechia was still cupping Germany's face smiling at him happily as he stroked Germany's cheeks.Germany kept his arms wrapped around the other hugging him tightly smiling right back at him.

"I love you " said Germany first only to immediately get a response from the Slav

"I love you too" he responded as he quickly wrapped his arms around Germany's neck and kissed him once again smiling into the kiss.the German happily kissed back his heart melting from the love he had for the other.

"Darling we should slolwy get up as much as I'd love to stay in the sheets with you we can't unfortunately"

"Ohhh...." Whined the Czech stretching before continuing

"I don't want to get up yet!"

"Well how about you stay here for a little longer while I'll make you some coffee hm?"

"Awww Germany you really know everything about what a man like me could want although I'd love it even more if you'd stay beside me instead"

Germany smiled getting up as the Czech rolled on his side to get of off him. Germany then got up it took a while but then he brought Czechia his coffee as he drank his while he sat on the bed beside his lover.

.

Some time passed and now the two of them were going to work Germany drived the car while Czechia sat in the passenger seat leaning his cheeks in his hand which rested on the frame of the cars windows. He laughed amused Germany was about to ask him what was he laughing at but there was no need Czech started speaking himself.

"When you kissed me before we got in the car your breath smelled like coffee beans"

He said smiling Germany also smiled finding it somehow funny .