can't get enough of you/c.10.p2

The two lovers were getting ready to leave together and head home and after that Germany would walk Czechia to his training and get a bit of more clue on what's his sport about . Germany grabbed his stuff and he was just about to leave when he saw Europe appear in the doorframe with the corner of his eye he sighed knowing already what he would request.

"Hey EU...", Said Germany quietly already sounding annoyed in.his voice which he was.

"Ah greetings Germany I was worried you already left thank god you're still here would you care to stay a while longer I have a few more papers for you" responded Europe with a fake smile on his lips his voice just as cold as his gaze.

Germany sighed he didn't want to but he was scared of getting fired or something by Europe who knows what worse things he could do . EU was the type to blackmail everyone whenever he could and Germany was sure Europe could dug any sort of dirt on Germany if he wanted to he was about to surrender and take his request but he didn't want to miss Czechia's training he already promised! He was about to answer when he heard a much familiar voice he knew from the back as he saw Czechia standing in the doorway as well walking towards Germany and resting his hands on his shoulder as Germany sat in his chair .

"Oh Europe I'm sorry but unfortunately Germany can't help you with that we have a date planned and we have a reservation at this fancy restaurant and in their terms if you're late you lose your spot and we have to be there inm"

Czechia looked at Germany's hand where his watch were .

"-in 30 minutes! So although he'd LOVE to help you I don't think he can but France is smoking outside I'm sure he has plenty of time to spare to help you with that instead "

czechia responded with also a fake smile on his face his gaze clearly annoyed as he grabbed Germany's stuff for him instead and signaled him to get up.

"I'm sure you understand Europe" said Czechia as a last respond . The EU was annoyed but nodded his head and did infact instead go bother France.

"How did you do that so easily?" Germany said he couldn't be more thankful he finally got EU of his back of once. The Czech truly was full of wonders.

"I know his tricks besides I won't let another man go up your ass" Czechia said laughing at the last remark. Germany chuckled as well standing up.

"Thank you Czechia "

"No problem at all you're welcome Teddy bear now let's go"

KCzechia said heading out first taking Germany's stuff for him. The two of them then made it to Germany's car and they did infact saw the EU and France standing outside. Czechia put their stuff in the back. The two of them drove to their together home.
.
.
.
When they finally arrived home leaving all their papers on the table Germany did actually went to change his pants as Czechia suggested earlier . Meanwhile Czechia grabbed his sports bag putting in Infront of the doors meanwhile as Germany sort of changed he went to cuddle with his cat a bit . Once Germany walked into the main hall where Czechia was paying attention to his cat Czechia's focus went from his cat to Germany once again.

"So you're ready to head out ,handsome ?"

Germany chuckled at that nickname although he laughe he found it extremely flattering as well. The two of them said bye to Bali as they headed to the parking lot once again where Czechia put his sports bag filled with his needed hockey equipment in the back of Germany's car.
.
.
.
.
After some while the two of them made it to hockey arena Czechia grabbed his stuff and headed out Czechia was aware enough and warned Germany to bring some warmer hoodie as it was really cold around the ice and of course he didn't want his boyfriend to freeze.