the dance of two lovers ./c.11

It was the weekend,it was rather rainy outside trapping the two men inside of their apartment.
The two of them were a bit upset about that they had planned such a good date for today! But it was ruined by the weather. Germany was especially upset he worked so much to plan the perfect date for the two of them and now their plans were ruined.

However Czechia wasn't going to let their date be destroyed so easily!he went through their stuff and found some games they could play for now he'd have to improvise later on what they should do for now he put some board games on the table of the living room.

However that would have to wait since their new furniture from IKEA finally arrived , god bless Sweden Germany thought to himself as he carefully started to open the boxes with a knife .
He went through the boxes to see what all he'd have to build I'm the first place.

"Darling can you bring me the tool box?"

Germany shouted from the hall as he sat on the floor next to the boxes in a comfortable just plain black shirt and some comfy fray sweatpants.

Czechia quickly came in the hall smiling and handed Germany the tool box.germany smiled at him in return and thanked him.

"Is there any way I can help you? It was supposed to be our date which means instead of working you should relax Germany you've over worked yourself enough during the week"

czechia said worry yet tender love in his voice

"Well you can always keep me company"

Germany said smiling as the slav kept smiling back and sat next to Germany in the floor ,Bali soon joining them rubbing against them.

The two men kept chit chatting about all sorts of stuff when suddenly Czechia asked Germany a question that made his heart Squeeze in, it was so innocent but a sensitive spot of Germany's.

"Love,why don't you ever smile with your teeth? I've seen you smile with them a couple of times but each time you do you cover them afterwards. it's a shame really they make you look even more handsome ".

Germany put down the screws he was unpacking and thought of a solid answer but in the end he just decided to be honest about it.

"Well you see umm my sharp teeth often remind others of my father's , as this is a feature I unfortunately was born with after him and I don't want others to see him in me"

Germany answered with sadness in his voice he just picked up the screws again and played with one in his hand as a way to comfort himself.

"Ohhh Germany ... You're not a tiny bit like your father and you shouldn't be insecure about them,...it makes you look like a little shark I think it's rather cute"

Czechia said as he moved closer to Germany and gently cupped his face stroking his cheeks with his thumbs giving the German a sorry look. He did regret asking that if he only knew what unpleasant feelings and memories the question would bring up he'd never ask.

Germany just smiled at him although there was sadness in his eyes as he grabbed one of Czechia's elegant hands and kissed his knuckles.

"I'm sorry for asking that question" Czechia quickly said his quilt clear from his voice. Germany gave one more kiss to his knuckles

"It's okay love you didn't know,but how about we finish up the furniture so we can actually go and play the games you prepared?*

Czechia nodded with a soft smile on his face .and so they got to work once again well Germany did
czechia was more of an emotional support. Czechia was so glad his boyfriend was so capable in these things as whenever Czechia had to build anything really he'd screw up and had to start all over each time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time passed and Germany built the furniture the two of them put it in places where they had agreed it would look good. Germany was so proud ! Their little place was finally coming together into a proper apartment. Now the two of them were playing all sort of games together they first started with something easier - uno or so czechia thought only to get frustrated in a matter of minutes. the two men sat on the floor on a pillow across one another as they put the cards on the table between them.