Final goodbye

It was 8 am and I was awake before everyone, so I decided to make some breakfast. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "good morning baby" he said in his sexy morning voice. "Morning" I pecked him on his lips.

"So, I was wondering, should we tell Maya about us?" I asked

"I mean, it really doesn't matter, since you'll probably never see us again, and uh..." He trailed off

"And what?" I asked

"Well, since we won't see each other anymore, I think that we should maybe.." "Break up" He continued.

I almost choked on my sausage. [;)]

"What!?" I asked.

"Well, only because of the distance, you know it wouldn't work out, besides what you find another guy, or me another girl?" he said softly.

What he was saying was right, but I still couldn't help but feel hurt, as I felt tears well up in my eyes.

I ran upstairs without saying anything else to him.

Wiping my tears away, I woke Maya up.
"Wake up, Maya." "Let's go somewhere"

"Five more minuets" she said going back to sleep.

I huffed. It's my last day seeing my boyf- ex-boyfriend and bestfriend and they're both blowing me off.

I got on my clothes, brushed my teeth, then headed out the door, before Cameron asked "where are you going, Prosperity?"

"Somewhere" I said flatly. Truth is I didn't know where I was about to go, I just couldn't stay here though.

"Well, I'll go with you" he said.

"No thanks" I said walking out the door

"Hold on just let me grab my coat" he yelled while I kept walking. When he finally got his jacket, he ran to catch up to me.

We walked in silence. I wasn't about to start a conversation.

"So, where are we going?" He asked.

"I don't know where you're going, but I'm going somewhere to think." I said

"Oh come on Prosperity, you can't be mad" he exclaimed.

"Oh, I can't?!" Well why fucking not?!" "A year and a half together, and you want to dump me on the last day that I'm probably ever going to see you?" "Please give me a valid reason why I shouldn't be fucking pissed at you!" I yelled

"Because I love you" he said

I laughed. Not a humorous laugh though. "You're going to have to do better than that" I said and just kept walking. He caught up to me again. He was facing me, and waking backwards.

"You should look forward, might miss the new love of your life." I said sarcastically

"I'm already looking at her" he said
I bit my cheek to hide my smile, I'm suppose to be mad at him.

"Come here you idiot" I said giving in.

He just grinned and kissed me.

We decided to go to a coffee shop and just talk.

"Do you remember the first time we kissed?" Cameron asked me.

"Yeah." I smiled

"You called me 'babe' and I called you out for you" "you were all cute and flustered, so I just kissed you" I continued, smiling at the memory.

"Cameron what if I got bad foster parents?" I asked.

"What if they beat me, or worse?" I asked

"Call us" "I'll be there immediately" he said.

My Bestfriend's Brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें