It was all a dream.

A/N: because I didn't upload a chapter on Cameron's birthday, I'm uploading two chapters to day. :)

Maya's POV

It was around 4 o'clock when I decided I was bored and hungry, so I would go to the store.

"Hey Pros wanna go to the store?" I asked.

"I don't feel like it" she replied.

"Just buy me something" she said.

"Uhh fine." I replied, not asking what she wanted, because I already knew.

And with that I left the house, and was on my way to the store.

Cameron's POV

Maya was finally gone....

And I could finally make a move on the girl of my dreams.

But before I could even reach the room, Maya walked into the house, so I just headed to my room.

Prosperity's POV

I looked in the mirror, I hate my skin, it's disgusting, I hate my stomach, so big and fat, and my thighs, bigger than Kayne West's ego. I hate the way I look.

While all these thougts were running through my head, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my gigantic waist. I turned around, it was Cameron...

My breath hitched. "What are you doing Cam?"

"Making you feel loved." He replied. The next thing he did surprised me. He kissed me.

I was so shocked, but, I kissed back non the less. Next thing I knew, he was placing soft kissing to my neck, and with every kiss he would whisper sweet nothing's to me.

*kiss* you're beautiful

*kiss* I love you

*kiss* you aren't fat or ugly

*kiss*

But then I woke up, I knew this was too good to be true.

"Prosperity! Wake up! I've got your stuff!" Said Maya.

"I'm awake Maya."

"Good, cause I've missed you!" Replied hugging me.

I chuckled. "Maya you've just seen me 5 minuets ago, and you're right next to me. Right now" I said.

"But you never really talk to me anymore. I feel like you don't love me anymore, and you're hiding something from me. She replied looking sad.

Oh no...... I thought.

A/N: cliffhanger hehehe ;)