Worst day of my life

Pros' POV

"Maya I'm not hi- I was cut off mid-sentence by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Prosperity, I am the doctor at St. Margrets Hospital (idek if that's a real hospital or not)

"Hospital what?!" "Who could be at the hospital???"

"Uh, it's your mom"

"What?! No! What happened to my mom?!!!!"

"I'm very sorry to tell you this but, your mom she got into a car accident... She's in critical condition... She might not-"

"DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE!!! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING FINISH THAT SENTENCE! MY MOM WILL MAKE IT OKAY?!!! She'll do it for me.... I said just above a whisper.

"I am very sorry ms.white" the doctor said and with that, he hung up.

Maya's POV

"Prosperity what's wrong?!" I asked, worried.

"I'm leaving, if you and Cameron want to come then let's go, NOW!" She started yelling.

"But wait where are we going?? And you can't drive!!!" I said back.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE MAYA! I DESRVE TO DIE, MY MOMS IN THE HOSPITAL AND ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!!" She yelled. With that she broke down crying.

"Oh baby, my poor baby" I said taking her into my arms.

"Shh... Don't cry I'll tell my mom to take you to the hospital" I said.

"Wait no. I can't. I can't stand to see her in a hospital, it reminds me of when she had an allergic reaction to that medicine, and almost died (this actually happened, I'm just happy she's alive to this very day.), I don't even want to see her like that again May, I don't" she said

"We'll dont you want to see her?" I asked.

"I do, and I will. I'll meet her again one day. She said.

I didn't say anything, I just healed her until she fell asleep.

That's when Cameron walked into the room.

Shhh I mouthed to him. She's sleep

What happened? Why is she crying? He mouthed back.

"Her mom got in an accident" I whispered

"No..... He trailed off sadly, although she isn't out mom, she was very close to us, like our second mom.

"Yes...." I whispered a tear rolling down my cheek, the only thing I can think about is, what's going to happen to Prosperity?...