Brave New world

Fallon woke up the next morning with a stiff neck

Fallon woke up the next morning with a stiff neck. That was a guarantee seeing as Damon had snapped her neck the night before. She removed the covers from her legs before standing up to grab a towel.

Fallon wanted a shower to relax and wash off the events of the previous evening, so she made her way to the bathroom that she shared with her little siblings.

She locked the door before stripping herself free of her clothes and turning the shower on.

Once the water was running hot,  she stepped under and let the hot water and steam relax her muscles. As she was standing there she closed her eyes to embrace the feeling that the shower was giving her, but she couldn't help but have flashbacks of her rather odd experience.

*

Fallon suddenly woke up from her position on Elena's floor. She looked around, expecting to see her little sister's room, but she was in a shipping yard of some sorts. Her magic within was telling her to walk straight ahead and place her hand on the wooden box before her, but before she did she had a look around.

There were workers in the yard but the didn't seem to be paying the blindest bit of attention to her, making her confused.

"Hello? Could you please tell me where I am?" She asked politely, hoping to get a response but all she got was zilch.

"Ass." She muttered as she saw the man completely ignore her.

"They can't hear you, child. No one can." A very familiar voice says from behind her. Fallon turns around to see Sheila Bennett standing there with a small smile on her face.

"Sheila? Where am I? I thought you passed away." Fallon says confusedly, wondering how the woman in front of her was standing right there.

"There's a lot that you don't know, and there's a lot you gotta learn now. We're in the place called the Other Side. It's where all the supernatural folk like vampires, werewolves and witches go after they die." Sheila explained and Fallon's eyes widened.

"How is this place here?" She asks but Sheila shakes her head and takes ahold of Fallon's hands.

"There's no time for those questions, dear. All you need to know is that the magic that lives inside of you is powerful. It will not let you die an unnatural death by supernatural means. You can't be killed child, other than by a human. If you pass through that anchor it will take you back to the land of the living." Sheila explains quickly and Fallon is struggling to keep up with everything.

"What do you mean my magic? Isn't it the same as yours?" She asked and Sheila smirked.

"God, no. My magic comes from and is limited by nature and it's balance. Yours..." She trails off and Fallon raises her eyebrows expectantly. "Yours is chaotic. It comes from deep within and there ain't no limit to what you can do. That's why it's so dangerous. Many people will either kill for it or want you to do their dirty work for them." Sheila goes on to say and Fallon soaks it all up in her mind to question later.