The Last Dance

ISOBEL WAS DEAD

ISOBEL WAS DEAD.

No matter how much Fallon didn't like her, she couldn't help but feel bad for her. She mostly felt bad for Elena, yet somehow her confusing little heart decided to feel some compassion towards the woman. Regardless of everything that's happened, Isobel was a teenage mother that never got to hold her child in her arms. Fallon understands that to a certain extent - the same thing happened to her own mother.

And now, just like Fallon's mother, Isobel never will.

All things aside, Fallon stayed the night with Elena at the Salvatore house, as the next morning Fallon was supposed to help sign the deed to the house over to Elena.

Damon insisted that Fallon do it, because he didn't trust anyone else even though Fallon continuously told him that 'She was not that kind of lawyer.'

And since Bonnie was coming over from their house, she brought them a change of clothes and breakfast.

"Okay, and could you please sign here and here." Fallon directed Elena, pointing her towards the dotted lines she had to sign her name on.

"So, this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asked, leaning against the table.

"For now," Elena replied as she flicked through the document. "As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite vampires into the house." She explained.

"Well, you and any other human that resides here." Fallon corrected as Elena slides the deed over to her.

"Your own personal safe house?" Bonnie asks, clarifying.

"That's the idea." Elena confirms.

"Wouldn't wanna clean it." Bonnie comments making the Gilbert sisters laugh.

Fallon looks through the document one last time and closes it over before standing up. "Let's go get those vampires of ours inside." Fallon sighed and adjusted her blouse, the opened buttons at the top showing her collarbone. She had a pencil skirt on as well as stiletto's, with her hair done in a loose low bun, wisps of hair framing her face. Bonnie had good style.

They opened the door and Elena started to walk back into the house as a gesture for them to follow. However, they were stopped by the magical barrier that kept them from entering the house uninvited.

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot," said Elena as she walked back to the door. "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" She asked, a flirtatious smile on her face.

"I would love to. Thank you." Stefan replied before putting his arm around Elena. Elena then looked over to Fallon before speaking again.

"I give you the task of inviting him in. Good luck." She said before walking away with Stefan. Grinning like a fool, Fallon turned towards Damon and gave him a look of triumph.