Plan B

Fallon woke up the next day, exhausted and sore

Fallon woke up the next day, exhausted and sore. Her head was pounding and her legs hurt.

After getting changed into some nice summer clothes, she decided to head down to the Salvatore's kitchen and look for some aspirin and coffee.

Groaning, she opened all the cupboards and raked through them to try and find what she wanted, but to no avail.

"Looking for something?" She heard Damon ask from behind her. Sighing, she tuned around and looked up at him with a slight pout.

"Please tell me you have aspirin." She says and he speeds away in the blink of an eye and returns one second later with the bottle of pills.

She grabs it and pours two into her hand before swallowing dry. Damon gives her a sympathetic smile.

"Head?" He asks as he moves over to the coffee maker.

"Yeah. And everywhere else." She says as she hops onto a stool tucked under the island.

"That'll be the vampire blood leaving your system. You'll probably feel like this for another good few hours." He informs and she groans and puts her forehead on the smooth, cool surface of the marble island.

Soon enough Damon places a cup of coffee in front of her and places a hand on her back as he reaches over. Fallon closed her eyes at the comforting contact but it was soon interrupted as the doorbell rang.

"You expecting someone?" Fallon asks him before taking a sip of her coffee.

"No. Stay here." He says before moving to answer the door.

"Wasn't planning on moving anyway." Fallon grumbled under her breath. After a few minutes Fallon's curiosity was burning so she decided to head through to the living room and see who their uninvited guest was.

What she wasn't prepared to see, was Jeremy standing there with his bag on his back, speaking to Damon.

"Oh, hey, Jer." Fallon said in surprise.

Damon and Jeremy turned to her and Jeremy's eyes widened in surprise.

"Uh, hey Fallon." He says hesitantly. Fallon notices this and looks to Damon for clarification.

"Go ahead, tell her why you're here." He gestured to Fallon with a sadistic smile and Fallon rolls her eyes.

"I managed to get information on Tyler and Mason Lockwood. And why Mason Lockwood has returned to town." Jeremy said like a child who was caught drawing on the wall.

Damon glanced to Fallon expecting her to be seething with rage, like Elena would be. Except it never came.

"Are you serious? Jeremy, that amazing! How'd you get it?" She said as she smiled in surprise.

Startled by her response, a slow smile came on Jeremy's own face. "Uh, Tyler told me." He responded and she turned to Damon who was looking at her with a confused look.