|Part One|-|1|

A CENTURY, that's all Styx Alala Rogers had before she met her end. That might seem like a full life, but considering her life expectancy was four hundred years, she died early.

Her death wasn't saving the universe like her father's or protecting the timeline like her mother's, no she died with the end of the universe. Ripping away half the universe and putting it back together was bad and left a ripple effect, but drawing others from different universes made the ripples so much worse.

She never expected to see the Inifinity Stones much less talk to them, but then again she was the daughter of Steve Rogers and Daisy Johnson. She didn't expect to be given a second life in another multiverse, but she wasn't going to waste it either.

It didn't matter if she would be reborn into a different universe with every death longer than six days, one day for each Infinity Stone. She knew better than to take time for granted.

*******

STYX ALALA EVERMOOR was born on October 31st, 1980, to Jason and Diana Evermoor nee Ravenmoor. The combining of the last Moroi families, the Royals.

Styx grew up traveling around the world, living in different Evermoor and Ravenmoor properties with her parents. Her father and mother, who dispite still looking no older than fourty, were both just a few years older than a millenia.

Styx's parents had been everything, but their favorite occupations were doctor and SEAL. Jason Evermoor in recent years and identity was an Admiral for the U.S Navy. Diana Evermoor went by Diana Ravenmoor in the doctoral community in reecent years and identity being a world-renowned surgeon specializing in general and plastics.

Dispite being busy, Styx spent plenty of time with her parents. Styx trained alone and with her parents, not bothering to hide her intelligence or abilities making them both happy that whatever was beyond thought that they were worthy of a child instead of another miscarriage.

*******

STYX LEARNED THE way of the Moroi from her parents and their favorite specialties. Which is one of the reasons that at age five when she entered Kindergarden she had her IQ tested.

Already having perfected form, speed, font, and letters, words, sentences, paragraphs, and essays in not one, but fourty-five languages. She also already knew arithmetic, pre algebra, algebra 1, geometry, algebra 2, trigonometry, and calculus.That's not mentioning what she knew of biology, chemisty, physical, physics, environmental, forensic, and anstronomical science.

Having an 450 IQ meant she was given all the required work for the school year along with the materials to learn it and then once she finished she would take the tests in front of professionals and they would determine if she passed.

She went through kindergarden in a week surprising the professionals until they learned just how high her IQ was which made them take her seriously from there and. As such, they weren't skeptical when she kept coming back.

Styx completed first grade in a week before taking the tests, passing with a hundred percent. That followed until third grade which took two and a half weeks, but she still got a hundred percent on all work and tests.

Fourth and fifth grade each took three weeks to complete only because Styx took beautifully organized notes for each subject in beautiful leatherbound journals and the workload was getting larger.