|Part Two|-|1|

A 132 DAYS was spent making their way back to Georgia while buying out shops. On that first day, Styx talked with her father who along with her mother began moving the Moroi to Veil Village.

Shops were set up, workers were hired, people moved in, and school began. The village was up and running with Jason and Diana as the co-mayors.

On that 132nd day, what was called the Global Outbreak began, where the dead rising and eating the living became known and appeared in explosive spreads.

August 28th, 2010, had things getting worse as Styx, Aries, and Apollo continued their way through. They weren't going to settle in the village, they were going to travel around the U.S getting anything worth salvaging, and anyone willing to travel with them.

On the fourteenth day since the so called 'Global Outbreak' law and orber broke down as infrastructure collapsed everywhere except the independent and hidden Veil Village.

October 17th brought a normal morning as the Ruling Trio as Veil Village nicknamed them passed into King County. It was a normal day, stopping at each shop to raid for anything of worth while silently killing off the Walkers.

They circled around looking around for any survivors before heading to the final place, the police department. Having already hit the hospital and clinics first, they parked around back, happy for the quiet vehicle.

This was the normal routine, starting with the small towns and cities in the area and then work their way to the larger ones. After this place they were heading to Atlanta.

*******

HEARING A GUNSHOT they quickly jumped out and quietly closed the doors running silently around the corner finding a man getting into a car and one in uniform with his gun out.

"What the hell?!" Apollo whisper-yelled so as to not draw attention. They had a gun raised to them in seconds and Rick couldn't keep his surprise at how well they looked.

"Are you bit?" Rick asked and they shook their heads. He lowered his gun. "They'll be comin' any second, you should go."

"Obviously. We were about to see if anything was salvagable. Apollo to the left interior, Aries to the right. I'll stay here with the cop." Styx ordered the two who nodded and took off. Styx looked at the man. "I'm Styx Evermoor."

"Rick Grimes." He said offering his hand which she shook. "We shouldn't be here."

Styx smiled at the cautious man. "I know, but we have a routine. We're not gonna leave anything worthy behind if it'll be useful someday." Styx told him and he nodded. "We're headed through Atlanta after this, you?"

"To Atlanta. Are you not staying there?" Rick asked in surprise and she rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"The law and order is gone. Military is gone. You'd be better off trying to form a strong group. Me and the guys are headed around the U.S to salvage anything we can before heading home." Styx informed him and he nodded in shock.

That was a good plan and smart. He didn't know where home was and it seemed too personal to ask so he didn't. "If we're goin' the same way, why don't we stick together." Rick offered as the Kalis Twins came out with two duffles for show.

"Sounds like a plan." Apollo said and the three shared a look and a nod.

"Our vehicle is around the corner." Aries told the man. "Aries Kalis."

"Apollo Kalis. We should go, we've stayed long enough." Apollo said and Styx nodded.

Rick gave a thumbs up to his previous companions and got into his car as the Ruling Trio got into theirs. Rick drove around the corner and was surprised to to find a shed on wheels and an SUV. It looked nice and clean.

They drove in silence for a while before Rick pulled over. Aries went to see what the problem was when Styx placed a hand on his arm shaking her head.

She passed him her thermos of Dragonfruit Blood of which he took a drink before passing it back. There was a rune that pulled water from the air and purified it running through the pipes so they were good on water. There was a rune on the drains and plumbing to clean whatever passed it and vanish germs so it wasn't stinking either.

Rick got into his car after a gunshot was heard. It was quiet and nice as the Trio enjoyed it. Styx sat back eating a ham, egg, and cheese pocket from a heating container so it was nice and warm.

Rick stopped again, running out of gas this time so the Trio stopped next to him and got out. "Do you have any spare gas?" He asked and Styx sighed.

"We built the car, it runs on the solar panels on the roof." Styx told him and he nods.

"I'll go up the road to see if anywhere has any. Do you want to wait here?" He asked and the tree shared a nod. "I'll be back in half an hour."

Styx sighed  and rubbed her brow. "Why don't we drive you?" She said making them all look at her.

"Aries, you'll drive and me and Apollo can sit in the studio with Rick." She said and the Kalis' nodded looking to Rick.

"I don't want to burden you." He said and Styx shook her head as Apollo laughed.

"Don't worry about it." Apollo said and so Rick agreed. Styx grabbed the container and Thermos before leading Rick to the dark studio as Rick learned and not shed.

His eyes widened at the loft. It was really nice and unexpected. They offered Rick a seat and Styx walked over to the small silver fridge and pulled out a pitcher of cold water, grabbing a glass and a plate from the cabinet and pouring a glass before placing the pitcher back into the fridge and bringing them over to the table where the two sat.

She sat the glass in front of him and opened the heating container pulling out a few and placing them on the plate before closing it. She offered Apollo her thermos and sat down.

"Drink and eat. You look like you need it." Styx said and he nodded.

"I was in a coma for a while after gettin' shot." Rick said making Styx and Apollo share a look. The two both grabed and pocket and took a bite making Rick feel comfortable enough to take one for himself.

He didn't understand why the they were being so kind to him or why they were so clean, calm, and prepared, but he didn't ask.

"We were traveling when it happened. Living here in the studio so we were already on our own." Apollo said and Styx nodded.

"Are you a couple or?" Rick asked and they laughed.

"Were a triad. They are with me, but not each other." Styx answered softly gaining a surprised nod from Rick. He was surprised, but not so much as he already knew that was a thing.

They felt the soft stop as Aries parked. Styx stood getting out and Rick followed with Apollo behind him.

"This is the only place for a while." Aries said and the three nodded. Rick took the gas can and headed up the drive as the three stayed at the studio where Aries ate a pocket and took a drink of the thermos.