|Part One|-|4|

STYX SAT DOWN at the table holding the other interns causing them all to look at her

STYX SAT DOWN at the table holding the other interns causing them all to look at her. "Thanks for earlier. Bailey would've had it out for me." Izzie said cauing the others to look at her in confusion. "She did my hair and told me that Bailey wasn't our friend, she's our boss."

They all nodded in understanding as Styx opened her lunch. A chrispy chicken salad with baked chicken tenders, mixed salad greens, tomatoes, avadcado, and a light ranch dressing.

She ate quietly sipping her Iced Raspberry Blood from her thermos. She was eventually dragged into the conversation. "Where'd you get your lunch?" George asked and Styx sighed softly.

"I brought it from home. We're here for two days and a night. I'm eating hospital food if I don't have to." She said and they nodded in understanding.

"Did you make it? I can't cook." Christina said suddenly making Styx crack a smile and a chuckle.

"Yeah. I have my own garden where I get my fruits, spices, and veggies and I have a friend who gets the meat so I know everything that's touched my food. It's a bit much, but I have sensitive tastes and can't stand chemicals." Styx told them and they smiled.

"How do you know so much?" Izzie asked and Styx set her fork down.

"My mother is a surgeon, I got to read her private journals when I was a kid." She said not ready for them to know anything else.

They talked while they ate. Styx took notes on everything she learned about Katie. "What are you writing with?" George asked.

"A fountain pen. It was a gift for my seventh birthday from my father." Styx answered.

"Are those real diamonds?" Christina asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. It came on a large set. Cleaning and repairing kit as well as different color ink and different types of tips." Styx explained.