|Part One|-|13|

DRAMA WAS CONSTANT for Seattle Grace, for example, walking in and finding Dr

DRAMA WAS CONSTANT for Seattle Grace, for example, walking in and finding Dr. Shepard punching a cute guy in the face.

Styx usually hated drama an avoided it like the plague, but that was funny. She had a good laugh right in front of everyone as she walked passed took the last bite of her Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin.

"Who was that?" Styx heard from the cute guy, Mark Sloan.

"That was Styx Evermoor." Meredith said as Styx left earshot.

Mark turned and stared at the retreating girl. "That was Captain Styx Evermoor?" He asked in awe.

"What do you mean Captain?" Meredith asked and Mark laughed.

"Don't worry about it." Mark said wisely. He knew that if they didn't know then she didn't want them to know and he wasn't going to get on her bad side.

*******

LIVE IN THE MOMENT, never second guess your decision, and even if you regret doing it, you won't have to live with the 'What if' that came with second guessing.

Styx lived in the moment, she enjoyed reading books and taking risks, traveling and partying, she was willing to do everything once.

Styx liked to know the rules, loopholes, and made a point to bed rules, but never broke them because once broken, they cannot be fully fixed.

Styx was busy, but she made time for things that were important like writing and documenting in her journals, taking care of personal investments, preparing for the unknown extinction level event, working, spending time with friends, family, and the Kalis Twins.

Each Moroi was reduced to one bank account, having closed all others out. Every Moroi was spending all they could to buy as much as they could and packing orbs. Styx still got two orbs per one given and each orb was filled as much as possible so she was still getting the best out of the deal.

Styx had taken all her inheritance out of the banks and placed it into orbs and into her rune-storage on her wrist. She was using what she's earned herself to pay for everything she was buying, not touching a dime from her last life money or this life's inheritence.

Styx sighed standing in her darker ballroom pulling everything from her rune-storage and grabbed the beautiful set of boxes.