|Part One|-|9|

STYX SMILED HUGGING Adele, the wife of Richard Webber

STYX SMILED HUGGING Adele, the wife of Richard Webber. "It's good to see you." Styx told her and she nodded.

"You too, Sweetheart. I talked to your mama this morning, she's comin' home with your papa, isn't she?" Adele asked and Styx nodded.

"The girls are sick. We've got less than three years with them and we're gonna make them count." Styx told them woman who hugged her tighter and then let go.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart." She told Styx who nodded looking at Rickard.

"You get better." She told him before saing goodbye and getting to work. Work, work, work, home, time for girls and relaxing and planning, work, work, work, and repeat.

Styx loved it, but she sometimes needed to break her schedule.

*******

STYX WAS EATING her lunch which was a shreaded chicken jalapeno sauce quesadilla while working on a 3D detailed plan of the Bellwood Quarry, now Evermoor Quarry.

Styx started on the street first, adding space for a one way large vehicle, a train track, stairs on either side, and careful drops of five feet, one foot, or ten feet placed between where buildings would be placed without disrupting the road. She made sure it went full circle.

Next was the buidings. At the very top corner away from the straightest edge, above the shall end of the Quarry, Styx placed a large long building with a forest area behind it with windmills and a freshwater lake.

The building held the water filtering, heat, electricity, and everything else needed to run a self-sufficient town with solar panels along the roof.

Five feet below were four warehouses. On the left held on large and two smaller. The large one was food and the two smaller ones were split between reusable and non-reusable items. On the right-side of the road was a large warehouse for rare or historical items. Each warehouse was split into sections and labeled.

Ten feet below the warehouses were thirteen clear greenhouses, the largest in one row on the left. Between each of the large warehouses were a foot drop that were semetrical with the right side. Edible and non-edible were labled.

Another ten feet was a large area for Wolfsblood Manor on the left and on the right was a gym. Styx took a sip of her Dragonfruit Blood Smoothie and began on the housing which was ten feet down.

On the far side away from the water was ten houses of 900 square feet each and a foot drop between houses. Each house came with a kitchen, dining room, storage room, two bedrooms, a living area, and a bathroom. The exterrior came with a small greenhouse, balcony, and grass area.

On the left, closest to the water were twenty houses, each 450 square feet each. Ten of which held two beds, the other only holding one, each house was a studio with a balcony.

At the bottom of the housing after a five foot drop was a mess hall with a large kitchen and storage on the left while on the right was a communal bath house and then a line of small empty shops to be rented out.

Then on that corner turn, five feet down was a large building for meetings with ten offices for 'Veil Village' town officals, the road curved towards the Quarry and then back in a straight line down for the street.

Just below the 'Town Hall' Styx designed the school for all ages and below that she carefully designed a line of shops on the left and buildings on the right with a foot distance between each going down. On the right the buildings were for workers to work on different things.

Styx took the last bite of her lunch and drew larger concrete walls around the Quarry entirely in a perfect square, in the center of the long road was a road leading to a large iron gate. Along the Quarry edge was a shorter concreted wall as railing with little lights on a circle following the curve.

Styx then added concrete walls and iron gates around the top building, warehouses, greenhouses, and Wolfsblood Manor and Gym.

Down in the quary, in the corner was a near rectangular shape pool, the sandy area was turned into a 100 foot long and 50 foot wide fresh water pool and a rockwall with equipment storage and pads. The long road was given entertainment areas on the right side of the main gate, ending just before the road leading to the gate, such as a park, a theater, public gym, bowling alley, bar, trampoline building, and museum.

Styx smirked as she sent along the blueprint to her father who would help mother work out the details. Styx's parents would fill all with anything and everything except the housing and the shops which would get the minimum desgin.

*******

STYX WAS LOOKING over the inventory of each orb in her possession as she placed them into the rune on her inner wrist. Her money, her jewels, her clothes, etc. Everything she owned except one bank account, a small wardrobe, and the bare minimum of everything in her possession.

Her manors and other places were stripped bare of everything and placed into orbs as well. Styx had seventy-five manors, three hundred boats, and over a thousand buildings in her rune already and there was more coming. The orbs could hold much and were impressive, but she held over a million orbs and each as worth billions at least.

She smile loading the last one into her rune. Those being placed into her rune were those that would be of no use in a few years and she would take them into her next life. Buying out stores, but not to the point they would shut down. She and her parents were filling orb after orb with anything and everything.

The orbs were runed into stasis meaning all food stayed fresh as the day it entered. Rare things from all over the world were being bought by her family and placed into orbs. They were paranoid about the world of a few years in the future and other universes so Styx was to have everything needed to survive anywhere for thousands of years.

She loved her life, spending all the time she could with her children, working and saving lives each day. The Moroi all over the world were working together to fill orbs and pack up. They send two full orbs for every one they kept which was the deal.

Styx looked over the orb full of only rare jewels before placing it into her rune and continuing.