|Part One|-|12|

HOLLIDAYS ALWAYS BROUGHT weird injuries, even back out at sea, Styx saw some weird injuries and then at the hospital injuries were strange

Dr. Bailey rarely assigned anything to Styx so she only ever saw the interns in the abandoned hallway sleeping or eating with them.

Styx went through patient after patient, quick, but thorough as always. Each patient took anywhere between five minutes and an hour.

Styx was at the hospital treating odd injuries for fifty-six hours before going home. Styx was greeted by friends and family who let her get some sleep.

When she woke up she got to eat and trade gifts with those there and spend the day having fun, playing games, drinking, smoking, and just enjoying each other's company.

*******

JANUARY 1ST, 2006, was the first kiss shared between Styx, Aries, and Apollo. That noon there was a first date wwhich was a picnic and ended with a kiss to each guy.

The second brought Styx back to work and upon learning that 80-Hours a week was the limit, Styx decided to help the nurses pick up the slack by coming in two hours early and helping them out as a volunteer efectively not breaking any rules.

Styx had still been bringing a snack and drink for the nurses and techies, but now she was helping organize things and do labs two hours before her shift even started.

There was a reason those at the hospital that knew her as much as they could loved her. She went beyond what she needed to and kept going.

********

THE NURSES GOING ON STRIKE wasn't a surprise. They were treated as grunts and lackies, given no respect and still expected to do everything.

Styx understood their reasoning and respected them. She treated them well and helped them which is why things weren't thrown at her as she walked passed them all.

Styx offered them a smile as she stooded in front of the doors. She help up a case of bags and a large cupholder setting it down on the stone and grabbing a bag of her own and a cup.

Styx got a cheer as she walked inside. She dropped her bags inside and sat at a nurses station with the other interns. She smiled as she took a bite of her Pumpkin Donut Hole, she had gotten used to tuning out their conversations.

"Yang! Stevens... Grey, O'Malley, Karev, Evermoor, here you are. I was looking for you guys in the locker room, but you weren't there. And then I thought, well maybe my interns are looking for me, too. And then I come out here, and here you are. Yeah, you guys look like a great group, which is awesome. Because my Horoscope said it was gonna be a very challenging day, and I was a little worried, but no. You guys... yeah. You look like a good group. Which is great, 'cause we're gonna have so much fun. Hi! Hi. First of all, hi."

The woman was getting on Styx's nerves. She stood up making them all look at her. She looked the woman over before sighing. "I have patients to see and work to do so I'm going to get to it. Just stay out of my way." Styx told the woman before walking away.

She finished her donuts and got to work. She treated a few patients before having enough and getting to work doing what the nurses usually do.

*******

STRIKE WAS OVER and with the nurses back making Styx very happy her workload was lighter. Styx had a date of some form once a week as to the rules of the Rites of Commitment.

Twelve dates are required for the Rites of Commitment and the twins were making each and every single one of them perfect.

Aries was the strategic of the twins where Apollo was the creative. Together they were near unstoppable when they put their mind to it.

*******

STYX WAS WORKING on her laptop when the code was announced. Styx went straight down and found Dr. Webber.

"What the hell is going on?" She demanded and he relaxed a bit upon seeing her. He explained quickly and asked her for any help she could give.

Styx headed straight up. A young man tried to stop her, she grabbed him by his shirt and gragged him around the corner to see Christina, Meredith, and the rest of the bomb squad.

"What the hell is going on?" Styx demanded and the men looked startled.

"Styx." Meredith relaxed seeing her.

"Meredith. What is happening?" She asked and and they all shared looks.

"You have to leave." A man said and Styx looked at him.

"Don't disrespect me right now. Where the hell is the bomb and why are you here. Actually, why the hell is an OR still in use." Styx said.

"You have to leave. The Chief of Surgery gave the order." He said and Styx glared at the man making him wince.

"The Chief os Surgery asked me for help. You answer to me." She said and he shook his head.

"Why would he have us answer to you? You have to right to be in charge." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"My name is Styx Evermoor." She said and his eyes widened in recognition. "Yeah. You messed up. Let's get to work."

"Dylan, who is she?" One asked in a whisper as Christina and Meredith looked at the woman in awe and confusion.

"You heard the woman, let's get to work." He said and they all nodded.

*******

WITH STYX IN CHARGE and keeping everything in order they were able to calm the young paramedic and movie to another room.

They delt with the bomb quickly and kept it from going off. It wasn't easy and took a good few hours, but it went well.

When it was all done Styx lead the bomb squad out with a smile. When they were alone, Styx shook the team leaders hand before looking at his team.

"Guys, this is Navy Captain Styx Evermoor. She held her own ship for four years. She's a legend." Dylan told his team who looked at her in awe.

"It was a pleasure working with out all, but I believe you have somewhere to be."