ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1 ◇ 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Today was the day. The day I was starting off at a new school. My previous school was burnt down after an incident in the kitchen. Let's just say it was not fun. Then, my dad got a job in England, so we moved there. That's how I ended up here.

-

I gathered together a few things and stuffed them into my backpack. I was just glad at least one of my friends was transferring to the same school as me, Sapnap. I slung my backpack over my shoulder, trudged downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water and a granola bar.

"No proper breakfast today honey?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine mom. I'll be late if I stop to eat anything now."

"Alright, well take care of yourself. Love you, bye!"

"Love you too mom, bye!"

I opened the door and closed it behind me, fumbling with the lock trying to lock it up.

We really need to replace that lock.

I finally got the key to turn and went on my way to my new school.

-

I made my way through the crowded hallways and finally got to the Principal's office.

Or the Head Teacher's office, as they refer to it as in England.

I knocked on the door, waiting for a response to come from behind it.

"Come in!" A voice came from inside the office.

I pushed the door open to see the Principal and three other transfer students, including Sapnap.

"Well well, you must be Clay."

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Call me Mr Minecraft, now take a seat."

I sat down, observing the two other boys sat near me. One was rather short, with dark raven hair. The other seemed taller, although not as tall as me. He had coffee brown hair, his nails painted purple.

"Now, you should know the school rules as I emailed them to your parents." Mr Minecraft said with a smile, "Let's introduce everyone, shall we?"

Sapnap spoke first, "Hi, I'm Sapnap! That isn't my real name though, I just prefer it. I also already know Clay."

The ravenette spoke up next, "I'm Alex, known for my excellent grades!"

I could tell that was sarcastic.

"I'm Karl and I hope we can all be good friends!" The other said cheerily.

Now it was my turn, "I'm Clay, and already friends with Sapnap as you know."

"Excellent! Well here are all your timetables although you won't need them until this afternoon. Another student will show you around the school for the morning. He should be outside!"

We all left the office, expecting to see a student. No one was there except two boys running down the hall away from a locker block, laughing. Suddenly we heard banging on one of the locker doors. I gasped wondering if they had locked the student who was supposed to be showing us around in there.

Everyone except me now had attempted to open the locker. I tugged on the door, hoping it would open. Finally, a boy with dark hair stumbled out, struggling to keep his balance.

"Are you okay?" Karl asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Thank you for getting me out of there." He said as he adjusted the clout goggles on top of his head.

"Who were they?" Alex asked, referring to the boys who had just ran away.

The boy's facial expression lowered, "They don't particularly like me...I try to ignore them but they won't leave me alone. I'm also openly gay and they decided that was a good enough reason to annoy me. Anyways, I should be showing you all around, sorry about that! I'm George by the way."

"I'm Clay and this is is Sapnap, Karl and Alex!" I said pointing to each student.

"Well, let me show you around..."

-

It was now lunchtime. I didn't actually expect the school to be so big. No wonder it took the whole morning to tour it all.

"And here we are!" George said as he showed us to the area where his friends sat.

"Are you sure your friends are okay with us intruding here?" Sapnap asked.

"No worries, you're welcome here!"

We all sat down under a large tree.

"Well, this is Clay, Sapnap, Karl and Alex! They're transfer students from America." He introduced us.

We were greeted with smiles, waves and hellos. They all seemed really nice. After all, we had just got there and they were already accepting of us. It took a while for George to introduce everyone. There was Wilbur, Jack, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Aimsey and Ranboo. It was a rather large friendship group.

Lunch was spent eating and getting to know each other. In no time, the bell rang and we all had to go to class. The day passed by quickly and before I knew it, it was already over. I said goodbye to everyone and was about to walk home when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around.

"Hey, could I walk home with you? You seem to be the only one that walks the same route as I do." George said.

"Sure!"

We continued walking and talked about how all our classes were. The only classes we shared were Maths and Science. It was nice to have someone to talk to on the way home. Soon enough, we stopped outside my house.

"See you tomorrow Clay!"

"See you tomorrow!" I called back as I walked up to the front door, smiling.

Luckily, the door had been left open so I didn't have to mess around with the lock outside. I pulled the door shut behind me and tried to lock it from the inside, succeeding.

"How was your day honey?" My mom walked into the hallway.

"It was good, I made some friends!" I replied.

"I'm glad." She smiled and walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

I walked upstairs and dumped my backpack on the floor, shutting my bedroom door behind me. This school year isn't going to be chaotic at all, at least that's what I thought.

•○●~☆♡☆~●○•

This was super fun to write and I am trying out a new way of formatting, I don't know if I like it or not. 

983 Words