ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5 ◇ 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙥

Reminder to put on the playlist if you wanted to! :)

•○●~☆♡☆~●○•

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I waved goodbye to my mum then locked the front door. The sun shone and the sky was bright blue. Today I was going to go to the local shopping center with Clay, Aurora and Millie.

Speaking of Clay...where is he? He's supposed to meet me outside of my house.

Then, I heard footsteps. Clay was running down the pavement and then slowed to a stop infront of me.

"Sorry...I'm late." He apologised.

"It's okay! You're only 2 minutes late."

"Alright, let's go and pick up Millie and Aurora then we can get to the mall!"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "I told you Clay, it's a shopping center."

"Oh whatever." He rolled his eyes playfully back at me.

-

"Wooooo, shopping time!!" Aurora cheered.

The automatic doors slid open and we walked inside.

"Where do you guys wanna go first?" Millie asked.

"Hmm...I kinda need a new mouse first, so the tech shop."

"I wanted to go and wander around the clothing shops." Aurora said.

Clay spoke up, "I have an idea, we can split into pairs and meet at some coffee place in an hour?"

"Costa?" I asked.

"Sure, I don't even know what that is but I'm just gonna go with it."

I laughed.

"That's okay. Of course I'm going with Aurora!" Millie clung onto her girlfriend's arm smiling.

"So I guess that means you two will be stuck together!" Aurora concluded.

Clay shrugged, "That's fine with me."

"Okay, see you in an hour then!" I waved goodbye to them as we walked in the opposite direction.

𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We walked into the tech store and George looked for a new mouse. He eventually found one, paid for it and we walked out of the store.

"Anywhere specific you wanna go to next?" George asked me.

"Not really, we can just wander around or go wherever you want!"

"Okay!" He smiled, "C'mon, I wanna show you something."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me through the mall, I blushed slightly at the gesture but didn't think much of it. Eventually, we stopped in front of a large water fountain in the middle of everything.

"I used to play around here when I was younger and make wishes. Except for one time I leaned over the edge and fell in!" He laughed.

I chuckled. We sat on a bench in front of the fountain for about 40 minutes, just chatting.

"Gosh, that's the time?" George exclaimed as he looked at his phone.

I leaned over his shoulder, "Well unless your phone is wrong, then yeah."

"Oh, so funny Clay." He smiled.

I smiled back at him but realized how close our faces were to each other. I heard footsteps coming up behind us so I quickly moved my head feeling flustered.

𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ...

"Hey love, it's been about an hour now. Should we call Clay and George?" I asked.

Me and Aurora were walking through the shopping center with our hands intertwined.

"Wait, I have a better idea! Let's sneak up on them."

"Yesss! We just gotta find them first." I smiled.

"Yep!" She smiled back at me.

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and we started looking.

-

After about 10 minutes of wandering around, we saw them sitting on a bench near the fountain, in very close proximity. I looked over at Aurora and we both gave each other the look when we ship people. We walked up behind them and Clay quickly moved his head at the sound of our footsteps. George turned around and both of them looked flustered.

"Soooo...what were you doing just then?" Aurora smirked.

"Looking at the time." George replied.

"Rightttt..." I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Oh don't be weird." Clay said.

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I didn't realise how close we were just then. I blushed slightly and hoped no one would think much of it.

"How about we head over to this coffee place now?" Clay asked.

"Alright!" Aurora agreed.

We walked up to the second floor, turned left, and went into Costa.

-

We had spent the entire day out and had a great time. It was getting dark so Clay offered to walk me home which I was grateful for. We waved goodbye to Aurora and Millie who had to go the opposite way.

Just as we were turning around and were about to walk back, Millie called us over.

"Wait, we forgot to tell you something!"

We turned back around.

"Yeah, what is it?" Clay asked.

"My parents are letting me have a party at my house but we only really know you guys. We would love you to come but do you know anyone else that would?" Aurora explained.

"Yeah of course! We know quite a few people and they're all really nice." I said.

Clay nodded in agreement.

Millie looked excited, "Thank youu!!"

We smiled.

"Okay so the party is tomorrow, 6pm-11pm. Is that okay?" Aurora asked, "Also, no alcohol. My parents are strictly against it even though it would be legal if we worked things out with everyone else's parents."

"That's fine!" Clay said.

"Fine with me too!" I smiled.

"Alright, well see you tomorrow!" Millie waved.

-

I had about half an hour until the party. We had managed to get pretty much everyone we were friends with in school to come. Sapnap, Alex, Karl, Wilbur, Jack, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Aimsey and Ranboo! It had taken so long to convince my parents to let me go but they finally agreed. There was just one thing, I've never been to a party this big. It's going to be okay since I know everyone there though. I got ready as quickly as possible and went to meet Clay outside. This is going to be fun!

•○●~☆♡☆~●○• 

 909 Words