ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10 ◇ 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

My eyes widened at his question.

"Uh, I don't know what I would say."

"You could say that you're flustered." Clay made eye contact with me, "Do I make you flustered George?"

"Why are you asking me all this anyways?" I questioned.

He took a deep breath, "Maybe it's because I actually like you."

"W-what? But what about the whole 'just as friends' thing?"

"I just panicked and I wasn't sure if you felt the same way and-"

I cut him off, moved closer to him and lightly kissed him on the lips.

"I feel the same way, but I also wasn't sure about your feelings."

"Well I guess that makes us both a little dumb for not realizing it earlier!" Clay wheezed.

I laughed, "Yeah, it makes a lot of sense now!"

We both smiled and leaned in for another kiss, his arms wrapped around me and my hands on his shoulders. Although, this one was longer and more passionate. We pulled away with our heads pressed together.

"Does this mean we're not here as friends anymore?" I asked.

"Of course." Clay answered.

He held my hand and laced his fingers with mine, our heads now further apart.

"Are you okay to go back in now or do you wanna stay out here longer?"

"We can go back, the others are probably wondering why we were gone for so long anyways."

We wandered through the crowd of students and tried to find them, eventually bumping into Millie and Aurora.

"Hey guys! We were just looking for you." Millie said.

Aurora's eyes gravitated towards our hands which were still interwined.

She looked excited, "Wait- are you two together?"

Clay looked at me and I nodded.

"Yeah, we are." He answered.

"Congrats!" They both said at the same time.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

-

The party had come to an end and we had told all of our friends the news. We said our goodbyes and left the school.

"Want me to call my mom to pick us up?" Clay asked, "It's getting dark."

"Yeah, if you don't mind."

He called his mum and we waited until she arrived. Clay opened the door and let us both into the back.

"How was the party boys?" She asked while we put our seatbelts on.

"Good!" We answered.

The car ride was mostly silent. His mum asked us a few other questions along the way.

"My house is just there." I said.

She pulled up outside and I hugged Clay goodbye before getting out of the car.

𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Bye, see you!" George said.

"Bye!" I waved then he shut the door.

My mom started driving again.

"George is a nice boy! I'm glad you made another friend."

"Yeah, he is."

It was silent until we pulled into the drive. The car stopped and we got out and my mom pressed the button to lock it. We went inside and she locked the door behind us.

"Mom, can I tell you something?"

"Of course!"

"I just wanted to say that George- he's my boyfriend. I don't exactly know what I am, I just know I really like him. A lot..."

"Well that's great! I'm happy for you Clay and don't think this will change anything. I'll always love you whoever you like."

She pulled me in for a hug.

•○●~☆♡☆~●○•

And that's the end! I do have an idea for a bonus chapter though, so stay tuned for that. I hope you enjoyed reading this! 

535 Words

:)