ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3 ◇ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨

Sorry for not uploading in two days I'm currently dealing with some personal issues at home. Anyways heres yesterday and todays uploads

Warnings! - Mild violence, shortened version of the f-slur. (It's censored.)

𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

It was the next day. I was walking to school and it was surprisingly sunny for England. To be honest, school hadn't been that bad so far. Although, the fact that George was still being bullied and that he was refusing to do much about it worried me. I don't really know why I was so concerned for someone that I'd met only three days ago though.

As I was walking up to the school gate, George ran up beside me with two other people following him, holding hands.

I wonder who they are.

"Hey Clay!"

"Hi George, who are these people exactly?" I asked.

"Oh, these are some friends I made in Computer Science. I'm gonna introduce them to the rest of the friend group too."

The black haired girl greeted me, "I'm Millie, nice to meet you Clay!"

Her hair was long and sleek and her eyes were a deep blue.

"And I'm Aurora, we're girlfriends by the way!" the ginger shook my hand.

Her hair was wavy, slightly curly and was just above her shoulders. Her eyes were a mix of blues and greens, which made sense considering her name.

"Nice to meet you both too!"

"Soooo, George! Is this your boyfriend?" Millie joked.

"What? No!" he looked flustered.

I just shook my head and Aurora laughed.

To be honest, I didn't really know what my sexuality was. I just liked who I liked. But I'd only met George a few days ago and I don't think I'm attracted to men.

𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Clay shook his head.

I whispered to Millie, "I know a homosexual when I see one."

They giggled.

Yeah, Millie goes by she/they pronouns but she's still a girl.

"Just kidding, it would be kinda rude of me to start speculating about his sexuality. But he does give me those sorta vibes." I continued whispering.

"Agreed." Millie whispered back.

"What are you two whispering about?" George asked.

"Nothing!" I said.

Me and Millie burst into fits of laughter.

"What on Earth?" Clay looked confused.

We calmed down.

"No, really it's nothing!" Millie said.

George raised an eyebrow at us, "Okayyy..."

Then, the bell rang and we all made our way to class.

-

It was now break, George and Clay had introduced me and Millie to all their friends and they're all really nice. George seemed kinda off though so I decided to ask him if he was okay.

"Hey George, you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah...I'm fine!" He looked unsure.

I decided to leave it at that. I'm sure he'd tell me eventually if he wanted to. I didn't want to make him talk about anything he wasn't comfortable with.

1 ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I've become really close with Clay, Sapnap, Alex, Karl, Millie and Aurora recently. They're all such good friends to me and I was happy. Except one thing, Axel and Ben. Every time I was on my own they'd come up to me and make fun of me or attempt to hurt me. And they also said if I ever tell a teacher about it, they'd make my life, quote on quote, 'a living hell'. So, that's why I've been keeping quiet about it. I know I really shouldn't but they aren't giving me much of a choice.

-

Once again, I walked up to school expecting Axel and Ben to be there waiting for me. They were. I tried to ignore them and simply walk past them but it didn't work. They just pulled me back and shot insults at me.

"You're so pathetic! Are you ever gonna try and defend yourself for once, or are you too much of a wimp?" Ben sneered.

I just stared at the floor, I wanted it all to stop. I didn't like to get into fights, it never ended well. So, I either ignored them or let them do whatever they wanted.

"Don't ignore us f*g!" Axel pulled me by the collar of my shirt and I crashed onto the floor.

I gasped. They'd never gone this far. It's getting serious, far more serious. Ben punched me and I winced.

"Stop, please!" I begged.

"Absolutely pathetic." he insulted me again.

Axel then kicked me against the lockers, bruising my head.

Honestly I'm probably going to have a concussion after this.

He kicked me again. Then Axel gave me one last punch and they walked off, laughing.

As they were walking away Axel shot one last insult at me, "Gay nerd."

No one was around because everyone had gone to class already. I sat up a bit, trying to stand up but I felt extremely lightheaded. I just leant against the lockers, trying to regain my strength and get to class. But it was no use. A single tear fell from my eye and it quickly turned into more.

I just want to go home.

I heard the door swing open and footsteps coming up to me. I looked up and saw Clay. I was grateful to see him.

He looked worried, "George! What happened?"

"Uh...Axel and Ben."

I tried to wipe my tears away, it was embarrassing crying infront of other people.

"They're dicks." Clay muttered.

He held out this hand to help me up. I gladly took it. To my suprise, he hugged me. I hugged him back and quickly pulled away, realising I was blushing.

"Look, we really need to tell someone George."

"But-" I was cut off.

"No buts. We're telling someone and getting them suspended, or at least excluded. Then they can't do anything to hurt you again."

Damn, he really does care about me.

"O-okay but you have to come with me. There's no way I'm going to tell Mr. Minecraft by myself."

"Alright, we'll go and tell him at lunch. Okay?"

"Okay..." I agreed.

•○●~☆♡☆~●○•

I decided to sort of base the way George acts off of myself. The way he won't talk to teachers very much and that he gets nervous a lot is similar to what I do. Anyways, what do you think of having Aurora's POV in some parts of the book? 

965 Words