ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6 ◇ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙚

I said bye to my mum and rushed outside.

"Hey Clay!"

"Hey George!"

-

After minutes of walking and talking, we arrived at Aurora's house. Clay knocked on the door and we waited until someone answered it. A few seconds later, the door was opened by one of Aurora's parents.

"Hello! You must be some of Aurora's friends?" They smiled.

"Yeah." Clay replied.

A"You're early but of course you're still welcome inside."

"Thank you." I said.

We walked inside and took our shoes off.

"Aurora, your friends are here!"

"Coming mum!" We heard her shout from upstairs.

Her and Millie ran down the stairs and we all greeted each other. Then, someone else walked into the room.

"These are my mums!" Aurora introduced them both, "The one that answered the door is non-binary by the way."

We nodded and she led us into her living room.

"Since you're early we can just chat for a bit!" Millie said as we all sat down.

"Well...I don't mean to be rude but how does the whole thing work with how you address your parents? I'm still learning all about genders and stuff." Clay questioned.

"No, no, it's fine! So, I call them mum but they're my parent. Then I call my other mum the same but she's my mother. Sorry I don't know how to explain it any other way." She answered.

"Oh thanks I think I understand more now!" He smiled.

What about everyone else's parents? If you're comfortable with talking about it that is." George asked, "Mine are straight but they're both supportive of me."

"Same but I don't know what their opinions are on it. They've never talked about the LGBTQ+ in front of me." Clay said.

Millie went silent.

"Hey, do you want me to explain to them?" Aurora asked her.

"Yes please."

Their fingers interlocked and Aurora started to explain.

"Well, Millie's not out to them yet. We don't think it's safe since their parents have made homophobic comments before."

Suddenly, the doorbell rung.

"C'mon, let's go and see who's here now." I saw Aurora squeeze Millie's hand to comfort them.

We all ran to the door and opened it to see Wilbur, Jack and Niki.

10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

Everyone had arrived and we were all chatting in the living room. Aurora's parents had offered people drinks and brought in a box of biscuits. Millie and Aurora were getting to know everyone.

"Hey, does anyone wanna play truth or dare?" Sapnap asked.

Everyone agreed and we all sat around in a circle on the floor

"So...Karl, truth or dare?" Sapnap asked.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to chug a whole Monster."

Karl giggled, "What?! That's crazy Sap!"

He ended up chugging it and everyone burst out laughing afterwards.

"Okay, Clay. Truth or dare?" Karl smiled mischievously.

"Hmm. Truth!"

"Do you like anyone right now? As in a crush."

He paused and thought for a minute.

"Uh...yes, I think so." He looked flustered.

Clay has a crush? Oh.

Karl looked intrigued, "Oh my god, oh my god! Who is it?"

"Hey, I only have to answer one question!" Clay looked down at the floor.

The game went on for a few more minutes then Tubbo, Ranboo and Aimsey got bored. They decided to just sit on the sofas and just watch.

"George, truth or dare?" Aurora asked.

"Dare."

I usually pick truth but a little dare couldn't hurt, right?

"I dare you to stay in that cupboard with Clay for 10 minutes." She pointed across the room.

Nevermind.

Clay's head quickly turned to face me then turned his head back just as fast. We both walked into the cupboard and Sapnap shut the door behind us, winking. Everyone continued the game so if we talked, no one would hear us. We just sat in silence for a minute until I decided to break it.

"Sorry about this...I shouldn't have picked dare. Then we wouldn't be shut in this cramped space and-"

Clay interrupted me, "It's fine! We can't change anything now I guess."

He shuffled closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Tingles went up my spine and I felt my face heat up. I was so glad that it was pitch black.

It seemed like we had been stuck in there for ages until we heard footsteps approach the cupboard. Clay lifted his arm away as the door opened. I quickly stumbled out feeling embarrassed.

After we had joined the circle again it was my turn to ask someone.

"Tommy, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He answered.

"I dare you to open a window and shout something. Anything."

Clay laughed at my suggestion, "This is gonna be good."

Tommy walked up to the window, opened it and shouted, "I HATE LETTUCE!"

"What the hell? You could shout anything and you shout that?" Quackity burst out laughing.

Tommy came to sit back down, glaring at everyone but ended up laughing along with us in the end. After that we decided to leave the game there since everyone was getting tired. It was only half an hour until 11pm anyways.

-

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. Every time I tried to get to sleep, my mind kept wandering back to what happened.

I think I like Clay. He did talk to me about his sexuality so I know he's not straight but there's no chance he'll ever like me.,

Eventually I fell asleep.

𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I couldn't sleep. All I could think of was the dare.

I don't like George like that. Or do I? I don't even know at this point. But...what's the chance that he would ever like me back anyways? I mean, I said I had a crush at the party and I did mean George. So maybe I do.

I fell asleep soon after.

•○●~☆♡☆~●○•

Ooohhh we're getting into the love plot more and more!! 

911 Words

[: