finding yourself

y/n and Ian were just coming back from getting gas. long road trip, tired. Ian's driving, y/n's passed out in the passenger side. Ian's driving, but looks at her for a second and smiles. y/n starts to wake up and they are already home. "wake up sleepy head! we're here!" Ian says. "shit alright, i needa lay down seriously". "make sure to say hi to Fiona on your way in!!! she's missed you even though we've been gone for a few hours". "will do!" i say happily but groggy and tired.

i open the door and Fiona's in the kitchen making mac and cheese for Carl and Debbie. "Hey fi!" "y/n!!! i've missed you so much, even though you've been gone for 3 hours, i'm glad you guys got out for a bit and hung out at the park. when your little boyfriend comes in we can eat!! just made it." Fiona says with glee. "thanks fi, and we're not dating! we're just... friends.." "yeah right. i see the way you've been looking at him" Fiona says playfully.

"who's been looking at who a certain way?" says a voice from behind y/n.
y/n turns around and sees the redhead coming in from the front door. "Jesus Ian, you scared me." "sorry!!! didn't mean to. good looks good." he says, hungry asf. "literally just mac and cheese Ian, what more do we have and what more do I have to offer" she says laughing. "well cmon! foods not gonna evaporate" Fiona says happily.
no one's POvV
They eat and Fiona gets on Debbie and carl's ass about getting ready for bed for school in the morning. y/n and Ian go up to the room.

i hop up on Ian's bed. I stare into the bed of sleeping Liam. "hey, you okay? your staring into nothing" Ian says with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah, i'm fine. just thinking." "about?" Ian says confused. I think to myself what i want to say. *Well i'm finding myself. wondering why I'm in a Gallagher house and wondering my existence*. But i don't say that. "I don't know, nothing i guess". "Okay, well scoot over, i'm tired" Ian says. "Okay asshole, have a goodnight sleep". I say, while I fluff up his hair, turn around and fall asleep.