peaceful wakeup

Ian wakes up to Fiona yelling at everyone to get up. He wakes up and finds it's a little hard to breath. he looks down and sees my head on his chest, with my arm on his stomach and our legs intertwined. he smirks softly and looks up to see carl walking out of the room with a devious smile on his face and lip staring at Ian.

"the fuck are you lookin at" Ian says confused. "Dude, you scored big time." Lip says with confidence. "shut up, would you go get Fiona and tell her I'm not going to school today because of this?" ian says gracefully. "sure thing lover boy." lip says with a smile on his face and winks at Ian. Ian rolls his eyes.

Fiona comes upstairs. "Hey I told you to ge- ouuuuuuuu so cute." Fiona says wiggling her eyebrows up and down. "Is it fine if I don't go to school today?? I'm stuck with this happening and I don't wanna wake them." Ian says rolling his eyes. "fine. BUT JUST THIS ONCE and because i'm a good sister" Fiona says winking at Ian, once more. He plays with y/n'a hair as she slowly starts to wake up.

"well good morning, maybe I won't have to miss school after all sleepy head!" he said with glee. "we're you going to skip school because i was comfortable?" "yes. yes I was" he says with a smirk on his face. "FIONA!!" he calls, "I can go to school, she's awake" "Perfect, up and attem!" she says happily.

We get up get dressed for the day and we get downstairs. Ian grabs his lunch and is about to walk out the door. I stop him and I can feel that Fiona's watching me but I don't care, I do this every morning before he goes to school she just never sees it. I kiss him on the check and he scruffs up my hair. "ouuuuu someone's got a boyfriendddddd!!!" she says prancing around the kitchen.

"oh be quiet, I do that every morning. At least I woke up comfy and peacefully." "That's because you were cuddling with Ian" Fiona says winking at me. "oh shush, get your ass work work i'll take care of Liam." "Alright! off for work. Wont be back until later tonight, patsies is testing out a morning to 7 deal, can you make dinner?" "of course Fi, I would love to."

"Okay!! i'll be home in a few hours, if anyone asks, tell them i'm working a late shift at pasties" Fiona said with a huge smile on her face. "will do fi" i say with a smile. Now, it's just me and a 1 year old.