A good afternoon;)

I wake up to Fiona yelling. "cmon get up kids time for school! lunches all packed don't wanna be late!" Lip got up I slowly open my eyes. Carl walks over to me. "have a good day at school bud" I kiss Carl on his forehead. Lip looks at me while putting his pants on. "you and Carl really getting along?" lip asks surprised. "yeah he's a good kid". Ians all dressed.

Debbie and Carl out the door lip behind them along with Ian. I pull Ian before going out and kiss him. "You guys seriously make a great couple. A milkovich dating one of my Gallaghers? Amazed." she says happy.

"I'm just glad Carl and I get along. This morning he walked over to me and I told him to have a good day at school, kissed him on the forehead and he actually took it!" "I'm just glad he likes you y/n." she says softly with a smile on her face. "no work today?" "nope, I get the day off." we are hanging out on the couch. talking. peacefully.

HOURS PASS.

Fiona's in the kitchen. Ian got out of work early. "I was just about to stop by the Kash N Grab." I say. "Already here. work was good so was school. everyone's bullying Lip and it's kinda funny." Ian says chuckling. "whys everyone making fun of lip?" Fiona says concerned. "That ugly ass bitch Karen Jackson gave a BJ to Lip at school." I say. "damn, I'll be bullying him too" Fiona says smiling.

Ian and I go sit on the couch. We start making out. Our tongues find a way in eachothers mouth and are going at it. "Take that up to the room before kids get home." Fiona says smiling. She's happy we're together. we take it up to the room.

We keep kissing and I go and write a note and tape it on the door and shut and lock it. So no one and can come in. I go back ok the bed and I pull down ian's pants. I hid my hickey. As i'm pulling down Ians pants he lifts my chin up and I look at him. He pulls me towards him and I kiss him.

our clothes are off and I stark sucking. Ian throws his head back in pleasure. "mph.. y/n.." He moans. We hear the door bust open and we don't stop because we know no one can come in. He puts his hand on my head and scrunches up my hair. I get on top of him and I go slow.

"ugh fuck~" he says trying not to be loud in case the kids can hear us. I give him a hickey and I cover his mouth so he can let it all out. Muffling his moans I start too. thrusting faster and faster on his cock.

he then nuts, but we put a condom on before we got at it and after I gave him a BJ. He does a final moan, and so do I. we get our cloths on and sit there for a minute trying not to say anything about it or else we would get horny again. I kiss his neck again and I place my hand on the side of his head. "god I love it when you go fast like that Ian." I say pleased with what happened. "same, fuck I have to cover this up baby" he says putting his head on mine.

He lifts his head up and puts on a hoodie. seeing as I have no more foundation left. He comes back and he grabs me by my neck and kisses me forcefully. I lick my lips and he unlocks and opens the door. everyone's downstairs. "don't even wanna know" lip says going upstairs. we laugh then I hear my phone chime. this was big..