A loud entrance

IF YOU DONT WANNA READ THIS BIT, THEN DONT. ITS A YK WHAT PART IF YOUR CATCHING WHAT IM PUTTIN DOWN ;)

it's around 2. Liam and I are watching Spongebob and he's laughing his ass off. Ian burst's through the door super loud and slams it. while locking the door firmly so Frank won't come in. I put Liam in his crib upstairs and I come back downstairs. Liam doesn't make a fuss but I can tell he's tired. "Hey Ian!" "Hey!! school was pretty cool, rumor has it lip got a hummer from Karen Jackson!" he says excitedly.

I was always the type of person to LOVE drama. especially school drama. I'm not in school cause I took my GED. "ouuuu drama, im gonna give him hell about that" I say happily. Ian sits on the couch beside me and puts his arm around me. "you still like this show? I grew out of it when i was around 10." Ian says. "Ehhhh it's alright.. I've always like spongebob. I don't think i'll ever grow out of it."

Ian gets up and goes to the fridge. Fiona's not home so he grabs a beer. Ian's obviously underage but no one can see him. I get up and I go lean on the counter. "so, I was thinking that we could surprise Fiona a"- I get cut off by Ian walking towards me and putting his lips on my, kissing me softly.

We stare at eachother for a moment and he puts his beer down and we walk upstairs together. Liam's asleep. He throws me down on his bed and I kiss him forcefully. He takes off his shirt and I take off mine. We're making out and then We both take our cloths off, grinding in eachother. He goes on top of me and puts his dick inside of me. He thrusts slowly until I loosen up. "oh fuck Ian" I say moaning with pleasure. He thrusts harder and whimpers a little bit. "fuck y/n" he says quietly. "oh yeah~" Ian says as he gets closer to my neck. He bites and sucks on my neck until I obviously get a hickey. He finishes after we moan for a few minutes. We put our clothes on and we sit up in Ians bed and we start making out again.

It's 2:30 PM and The door then unlocks with a spare key and bursts open with yelling. we stop and look at eachother and then rush downstairs. "guys shut the fuck up Liams sleeping." I say concerned. Carls eyes black and he runs over and hugs me tightly.

Everyone looks confused becuase that's not usually how Carl acts. I hug him back and I ask him if he's okay.
His fist is bruised a bit too so he obviously hit someone. "some kid told me I was retarded and told me I looked like an orphan then he hit me and I hit him back" he says a bit upset. "Your an amazing kid Carl. At least this time you had a reason to hit him. Your not an orphan nor are you retarded. We love you Carl, okay?" Tears form in his eyes.

I wipe them away and tell him to relax. He put a smile on his face and ran upstairs. "well that was unusual" lip says blank faced. "I wouldn't even be talking slut" I say to him in a playful voice. "We all know that ugly bitch Karen Jackson gave you a hummer. can't hid it from us!"

"Ughhh I hate rumors. Fine alright I did get a hummer from her. I have to tutor her tonight too!" he says annoyed. "don't get anymore hummers Gallagher" I say in a stern but playful voice. He runs upstairs to get changed. Ian stares at me for a second. "What? Just because I'm a Milkovich doesn't mean I can't tease around with the family I love".

Yeah being a Milkovich is hard, but I like being surrounded by the Gallaghers. I'm suprised myself I even said I loved that family. Milkoviches hate Gallaghers, But I seem to love them.