a new awakening

I awaken to me staring at pale skin with freckles. And a pale skinned man with freckles facing me, asleep. I wake up having to piss so i just jump over Ian and land softly. Obviously not to soft because Lip woke up. "you okay?" he says with a tired sheepish tone in his voice while rubbing his eyes to wake up a little bit. "yeah i'm fine sorry for waking you up i had to piss." "no worries, what time is it" lip says. "Around 6:00 AM. You won't have to wake up for another hour my friend" "sweet, well i'm going back to sleep" he says turning over. "sorry for waking you" i say a little overwhelmed. "no problem".

I go and piss and i get back, ians awake. "what time is it?" he asks, tired and his eyes squinting. I check my phone. "6:05 AM, won't have to wake up for another hour." "oh sick, i just felt you weren't here and got worried, sorry". he says apologetic. "you don't need to be sorry, lemme crawl over you i'm still tired" "alright" he says with a little smirk on his face.

He closes his eyes and i stare at him for a sec. he opens one eye unexpectedly, feeling he's being stared at and i close my eyes and burry my head as fast as i can. he lets out a small huff represented as a laugh and closes his eyes again. The more i stared at him, the more I felt like.. I don't know.. I had a crush on him..