A pleasent ending

A few months have passed. We're celebrating Ians graduation party as lip would've had one too if he didn't drop out. About a month ago I told Carl and Debbie that Ian and I were together. They were happy, and Mickey is here for Ians graduation party. He's just glad that I found someone who treats me good. He's warmed up to Ian a lot more than before.

" oi sleepy head get up I know you heard Fiona, Cmon it's your last day in high school! well at least your last night. I'm glad you took a nap but it's 10:48 PM!! Get up!" I say rushing him. "okay okay.. thank you for waking me, honey." Ian says with a smile. I smile at the name he called me and get up too.

I head downstairs and Ian rushes after me. He holds my hand when we're closer together. Everyone's cooing at us and everyone's talking. I'm stirring down talking to Carl and all of a sudden, Ian stands up on a chair and wants to make a toast. "Can I get everyone's attention please?" Ian says with a smile on his face.

Mickey comes and sits next to me and we're holding hands for comfort. "I would like to thank everyone one that is here. Especially Mickey. Mickey hated me, and he may still hate me deep down inside, but he always said I was an alright Gallagher. I wouldn't have made it through this final part of high school if it wasn't for my lovely sister Fiona, and siblings. I would also like to give a huge than you to my wonderful amazing girlfriend y/n, and her one hell of a brother, Mickey. Id never thought i'd fall in love with a Milkovich, and I sure as hell never EVER thought that I'd be friends with one. Cheers to high school, and all the wonderful people who kept me going throughout it." Ian says proudly.

I squeezed Mickeys hand when he brought him and I up because i was nervous. everyone put their drink up in the air and drank. "Jesus fucking christ you are one strong Milkovich" mickey says with a smile on his face. I laugh. Ian pulls up a chair Beside me.

Everyone looks at us talking, waiting for us to do something. He stands up. I pull him by his shirt collar and I kiss him and we hold it for a few seconds. everyone's cheering for us and even Carl, Debbie and Mickey are clapping.

I stand up, and he grabs me by my neck and pulls me close. "i love you.." He says with a smile on his face. "I love you too Gallagher." we kiss for the second time. Everyone goes wild and Mickey hugs me and told me I found a good one. Everyone just danced the night away with the music Kevin put on. He was proud. Him, V, Fiona, Debbie, Carl, Lip and Mickey, we're all proud.