- 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗬 𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗘 ; 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

FULL NAME : cassidy pierceNICKNAMES : cass, cassie, cupcakeFACE CLAIM : n / a // pinterestFACE CLAIM IN STAB FRANCHISE : amanda seyfried

NICKNAMES : cass, cassie, cupcake
FACE CLAIM : n / a // pinterest
FACE CLAIM IN STAB FRANCHISE : amanda seyfried

AGE : 2011 (6 y/o) , 2022 (17 y/o)
DOB : 4th december 2005
PLACE OF BIRTH : woodsboros
ZODIAC SIGN : sagittarius
OCCUPATION : n / a

SIGNATURE SMELL : christmas pine
LANGUAGES : english
HEIGHT : 5'3
SCARS : n / a
PHYSICAL ILLNESSES : n / a
BODY TYPE : hourglass
BIRTHMARKS : inner thigh , looks like a cat , dark brown

SEXUALITY : bisexual
PRONOUNS : she / her
LOVE INTEREST : chad meeks-martin / amber freeman
CHILDREN : n / a

HER BEDROOM :

OUTFITS :

OUTFITS :

scream 5 :

HORROR MOVIE TROPE : the skeptic

PERSONALITY TYPE : ESFP-A
PERSONALITY DESC : If anyone is to be found spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it is Cass. Cassidy gets caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. No other person is as generous with their time and energy as Cassie when it comes to encouraging others, and no other person does it with such irresistible style.

Cass loves the spotlight, and all the world's a stage. She loves putting on a show for her friends too, chatting with a unique and earthy wit, soaking up attention and making every outing feel a bit like a party. Utterly social, Cassie enjoy the simplest things, and there's no greater joy for her than just having fun with a good group of friends.

It's not just talk either – Cassidy has the strongest aesthetic sense of anybody. From grooming and outfits to a well-appointed home, Cass has an eye for fashion. Knowing what's attractive the moment they see it, Cassidy isn't afraid to change her surroundings to reflect her personal style. Cassidy is naturally curious, exploring new designs and styles with ease.

Though it may not always seem like it, Cass knows that it's not all about them – she is observant, and very sensitive to others' emotions. She is often the first to help someone talk out a challenging problem, happily providing emotional support and practical advice. However, if the problem is about her, Cass is more likely to avoid a conflict altogether than to address it head-on. Cassidy usually loves a little drama and passion, but not so much when she is the focus of the criticisms it can bring.

The biggest challenge Cassie faces is that she is often so focused on immediate pleasures that she neglects the duties and responsibilities that make those luxuries possible. Complex analysis, repetitive tasks, and matching statistics to real consequences are not easy activities for her. She'd rather rely on luck or opportunity, or simply ask for help from her extensive circle of friends. It is important for Cass to challenge herself to keep track of long-term things like her retirement plans or sugar intake – there won't always be someone else around who can help to keep an eye on these things.

Cass recognises value and quality, which on its own is a fine trait. In combination with her tendency to be poor planners though, this can cause her to live beyond her means, and credit cards are especially dangerous. More focused on leaping at opportunities than in planning out long-term goals, Cassie may find that her inattentiveness has made some activities unaffordable.

Cassie is welcome wherever there's a need for laughter, playfulness, and a volunteer to try something new and fun – and there's no greater joy for her than to bring everyone else along for the ride.

Cassidy could chat for hours, sometimes about anything but the topic she meant to talk about, and share her loved ones' emotions through good times and bad. If she can just remember to keep their ducks in a row, she'll always be ready to dive into all the new and exciting things the world has to offer, friends in tow.

STRENGTHS :
- bold
- original
- aesthetics
- showmanship
- practical
- observant
- excellent people skills

WEAKNESSES :
- sensitive
- conflict-averse
- easily bored
- poor long-term planners
- unfocused

LIKES :
- bubble baths
- science
- maths
- summer
- camping
- mountain climbing

DISLIKES :
- extremely cold weathers
- violence
- blood (throws up from it)
- english

FAVOURITE MOVIE : clueless
FAVOURITE SONG : wannabe by spice girls

BIGGEST FEARS : being left alone , death

MENTAL ISSUES : ADHD

BACKSTORY :
still in the making
cassidy was born in woodsboros in 2005, to her mother who had been through the other previous murders. she found them intriguing but through hearing the stories she grew a great fear for all of it and stayed far away from blood as possible, the thought of it making her want to be extremely sick and cry.
she grew up sensitive to everything and was perfectly okay, that was until 2022, she was violently sick at every sight of the murders she saw and couldn't stand it. she was having constant panic attacks and throwing up everywhere, unable to contain it. she didn't handle well in the situation but considering she was so rational in her thinking she managed to make it out alive, though extremely scarred and woke up every night having panic attacks. it was awful for her.