- 𝗗𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗡

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢
𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
╰─➤ 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰.
╰─➤ 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
╰─➤ 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
╰─➤ 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩
╰─➤ 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰

𓆉 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𓆉
————————
𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | dylan roran
𝗮𝗴𝗲 | 17-24
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 | 21st july
𝘇𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 | cancer
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 | male
𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 | pansexual
𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲/𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 | caucasian
𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻 | wales

𓆉 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𓆉
————————

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | oval𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | brown𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | almond𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | widw𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | button𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | sensitive 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | blonde𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | slim𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 6'0𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | oval
𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | brown
𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | almond
𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | widw
𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲 | button
𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | sensitive
𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 | blonde
𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 | slim
𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 6'0
𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 | grunge
𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 | n / a

𓆉 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𓆉
————————
𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

Efficient – Dylan's inefficiency is not just as a problem in its own right, but as something that pulls time and energy away from all his future goals, an elaborate sabotage consisting of irrationality and laziness. Dylan will root out such behavior wherever he go.

Energetic – Rather than finding this process taxing Dyland is energized by it, genuinely enjoying leading his teams forward as he implements his plans and goals.

Self-Confident – Dyland couldn't do this if he were plagued by self-doubt – he trusts his abilities, make known his opinions, and believe in his capacities as leaders.

Strong-Willed – Nor do they give up when the going gets tough – Dylan strives to achieve his goals, but really nothing is quite as satisfying to him as rising to the challenge of each obstacle in his run to the finish line.

Strategic Thinkers – Dylan exemplifies the difference between moment-to-moment crisis management and navigating the challenges and steps of a bigger plan, and are known for examining every angle of a problem and not just resolving momentary issues, but moving the whole project forward with his solutions.

Charismatic and Inspiring – Dylan is someone who is able to inspire and invigorate others, who people actually want to be their leaders, and this in turn helps Dylan to accomplish his often ambitious goals that could never be finished alone.

𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

Stubborn and Dominant – Sometimes all this confidence and willpower can go too far, and Dylan is all too capable of digging in his heels, trying to win every single debate and pushing his vision, and his alone.

Intolerant – "It's my way or the highway" – Dylan is notoriously unsupportive of any idea that distracts from his primary goals, and even more so of ideas based on emotional considerations. Dylan won't hesitate a second to make that fact clear to those around him.

Impatient – Some people need more time to think than others, an intolerable delay to quick-thinking Dylan. He may misinterpret contemplation as stupidity or disinterest in his haste, a terrible mistake for a leader to make.

Arrogant – Dylan respects quick thoughts and firm convictions, his own qualities, and look down on those who don't match up.

Poor Handling of Emotions – All this bluster, alongside the assumed supremacy of rationalism, makes Dylan distant from his own emotional expression and sometimes downright scornful of others'. He often tramples others' feelings, inadvertently hurting his partners and friends, especially in emotionally charged situations.

Cold and Ruthless – His obsession with efficiency and unwavering belief in the merits of rationalism, especially professionally, makes Dylan incredibly insensitive in pursuing his goals, dismissing personal circumstances, sensitivities, and preferences as irrational and irrelevant.

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |
𑁍 reading
𑁍 painting

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |
𑁍 insects
𑁍 rain

𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 |
𑁍 candle making
𑁍 football

𓆉 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𓆉
————————
𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮(𝘀) | clowns
𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀(𝗲𝘀) | peanut allergy
𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | epi pen

𓆉 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𓆉
——————————
𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 | single
𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 | books, sports
𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 | depends on rp
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | if yes, professional footballer
⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢