- 𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗟

Basic information

Basic information.
________________
𝖥𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 : emery ivy caddel
𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 : em, eme
𝖠𝗀𝖾 : 26
𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁 : 20th april 1997
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇 : taurus
𝖲𝖾𝗑 : female
𝖦𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 : female
𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗌 : she/her
𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 : bisexual
𝖯𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁 : lansing, michigan
𝖭𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 : asian american
𝖱𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗈𝗇 : atheist
𝖮𝖼𝖼𝗎𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 : ???
𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 : emery is a true artist – although not necessarily in the conventional sense. for her, life itself is a canvas for self-expression. from what she wears to how she spends her free time, she acts in ways that vividly reflect who she is as a unique individual. and she is certainly unique. driven by curiosity and eagerness to try new things, she often has a fascinating array of passions and interests. with her exploratory spirit and her ability to find joy in everyday life, she can be among the most interesting people you'll ever meet. the only irony? unassuming and humble, she tends to see herself as "just doing her own thing," so she may not even realize how remarkable she really is. she embraces a flexible, adaptable approach to life. some people thrive on strict schedules and routines – but not emery. she takes each day as it comes, doing what feels right to her in the moment. and she makes sure to leave plenty of room in her life for the unexpected – with the result that many of her most cherished memories are of spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment outings and adventures, whether by herself or with her loved ones. this flexible mindset makes her remarkably tolerant and open-minded. she genuinely loves living in a world filled with all kinds of people – even people who disagree with her or choose radically different lifestyles. it's no surprise, then, that she is unusually open to changing her mind and rethinking her opinions. if anybody believes in giving something (or someone) a second chance, it's emery. that said, her go-with-the-flow mentality can have its downsides. she may struggle to set long-term plans – let alone stick with them. as a result, she tends to have a pretty cloudy view of her ability to achieve her goals, and she often worries about letting other people down. she may find that adding a little structure to her life goes a long way toward helping her feel more capable and organized – without quashing her independent spirit. in her relationships, she is warm, friendly, and caring, taking wholehearted enjoyment in the company of her nearest and dearest. but make no mistake: she is an introverted personality type, meaning that she needs dedicated alone time to recharge her energy after socialising with others. this alone time is what allows her to reestablish a sense of her own identity – in other words, to reconnect with who she truly is. creative and free-spirited, she marches to the beat of her own drum, and it would be easy to assume that she doesn't particularly worry what other people think of them. but this isn't the case – she is thoughtful and perceptive, able to pick up on people's unspoken feelings and opinions, and it can upset her if she doesn't feel liked, approved of, or appreciated. when faced with criticism, it can be a challenge for emery not to get caught up in the heat of the moment. if she encounters harsh or seemingly unfair criticism, she may even lose her tempers in spectacular fashion. but there's good news, too: she lives in the present, and she knows that she doesn't need to dwell on past hurts or frustrations. rather than focusing on how things could be different, she has an incredible capacity for appreciating what's right about life just as it is. everywhere she looks, she can find sources of beauty and enjoyment that other people might miss – and this perspective is just one of the many gifts that she shares with the world.

_________________________

Appearance.
________________
𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 : 165cm (5 foot 5)
𝖶𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 : 132lbs
𝖡𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 : athletic
𝖡𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾 : pear
𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾 : round
𝖤𝗒𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 : dark brown
𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 : naturally — dark brown
dyed — bright red
dyed — blonde and dark brown raccoon stripes
𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾 : straight
𝖲𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 : olive

________________𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 : 165cm (5 foot 5)𝖶𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 : 132lbs𝖡𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 : athletic𝖡𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾 : pear𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾 : round𝖤𝗒𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 : dark brown𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 : naturally — dark browndyed — bright reddye...

_________________________

History.
________________
𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : none
emery was born and raised in a small rural town, and lived with her parents, younger brother and a menagerie of animals her entire life. she has always been a curious and resourceful person, and in college, she was an experimental 'jack of all trades' and had a knack for problem solving. the main driving force behind emery's life is her curious nature and her desire to explore and learn, no matter what obstacles she may face. she is always searching for ways to expand her knowledge and skill set. she strives to make a positive impact in her community and in the lives of those around her. her long-term goals mostly involve making a successful career and using her experience to help others. emery took a part time job out of college with a new diner, hoping to prove her worth and make a name for herself. alongside this she picked up another job at a bowling alley, it wasn't much but it helped her survive. emery has a close knit relationship with her family, who she visits regularly. she is close friends with most of her college peers, and turns to them for support and advice. she often has pushed herself to take greater responsibility and discover new talents she did not know she had. she has learnt to be resourceful and take risks, and is now able to lead with confidence and courage. with the help of her supportive network, emery is determined to make her career dreams a reality.
_________________________