- 𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗦𝗢𝗥 ; 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

FULL NAME : Aphrodite Daphne Juliet WindsorNICKNAMES : Moira, Aphro, Roula, Aphroula, Ditie, Rodie, Porie, Rory, RotyFACE CLAIM : Jameela JamilFACE CLAIM IN STAB FRANCHISE : Priyanka Chopra

NICKNAMES : Moira, Aphro, Roula, Aphroula, Ditie, Rodie, Porie, Rory, Roty
FACE CLAIM : Jameela Jamil
FACE CLAIM IN STAB FRANCHISE : Priyanka Chopra

AGE :
• 17 — 2022
• 18 — 2023
DOB : 25th February 2005
PLACE OF BIRTH : Knightsbridge, London
ZODIAC SIGN : Pisces
OCCUPATION : Non Applicable

SIGNATURE SMELL : Rose — In English Roses, the aroma most frequently appears in the yellows and apricots. A complex fragrance , it can have sweeter elements of violets and fruitiness mixed with spicy, tar-like qualities of the dominating tea notes.
LANGUAGES :
•English
•Romanian
•Spanish
•Swedish
•Bengali
•French
•Chinese
HEIGHT : 5 ' 10
SCARS :
•Slash mark on upper back, stab wound on lower back — 2022
•Stab wound on stomach — 2023
PHYSICAL ILLNESSES : Non Applicable
BODY TYPE : Apple
BIRTHMARKS : Non Applicable

SEXUALITY : Pansexual
PRONOUNS : She / Her
LOVE INTEREST :
• Amber Freeman — 2022
• Ethan Bailey — 2023
CHILDREN : Non Applicable

OUTFITS :

scream 5 :

scream 6 :

scream 6 :

HORROR MOVIE TROPE : The Final Girl

PERSONALITY TYPE : ESFJ
PERSONALITY DESC :
For Aphrodite, life is sweetest when it's shared with others. She forms the bedrock of many communities, opening her homes – and her hearts – to friends, loved ones, and neighbors.
This doesn't mean that Aphrodite likes everyone, or that she's a saint. But Aphrodite does believe in the power of hospitality and good manners, and she tends to feel a sense of duty to those around her. Generous and reliable, She often takes it upon herself – in ways both large and small – to hold her families and her communities together.
Aphrodite is an altruist. She takes seriously her responsibilities to give back, serve others, and do the right thing.
And Aphrodite believes that there is a clear right thing to do in nearly every situation. While some people adopt a more lenient, live-and-let-live attitude, Aphrodite may find it difficult not to judge when someone takes a path that strikes her as misguided. As a result, Aphrodite often struggles to accept it when someone – particularly someone she cares about – disagrees with her.
With her definite views on right and wrong, Aphrodite tends to be on the opinionated side. But these opinions aren't arbitrary – they're often based on a deep respect for tradition. Aphrodite knows that everything she does affects someone else, and she trusts that established laws, protocols, and social norms will help her navigate her everyday lives in a way that is considerate and responsible toward others.
Supportive and outgoing, Aphrodite can always be spotted at a party – she's the ones fluttering around making sure that everyone else is having a good time! But make no mistake: Aphrodite doesn't just breeze through other people's lives. Loyal to the core, she builds lasting relationships, and she can be counted on to show up whenever a helping hand – or a listening ear – is needed.
With her love of order and structure, Aphrodite prefers planned events to open-ended activities or spontaneous get-togethers – and she's happy to host in order to ensure that everything goes smoothly. She puts a great deal of energy into making other people feel special and celebrated, and she may take it personally when someone doesn't seem to appreciate her efforts.
For Aphrodite, one of life's greatest challenges is accepting that she can't control anyone else's thoughts or behavior – not even those who are nearest and dearest to her. Fortunately, Aphrodite can find peace and fulfillment by focusing on what she does best: setting an example of care, consideration, and responsibility – and bringing people together in the process.

STRENGTHS :
•Strong Practical Skills
•Strong Sense of Duty
•Very Loyal
•Sensitive
•Warm
•Good at Connecting with Others

WEAKNESSES :
•Narcissistic
•Worried about her Social Status
•Inflexible
•Reluctant to Innovate
•Reluctant to Improvise
•Vulnerable to Criticism
•Often too Needy
•Too Selfless

BIGGEST FEARS :
•Being a Disappointment
•Making Others Upset

MENTAL ISSUES :
•PTSD

BACKSTORY :
Aphrodite is English. She was born in and raised in high society England, and consequently was very well educated. In her life she is regarded as highly intelligent, a brilliant conversationalist, and a wonderful hostess. She had never got on well with her parents as they were always testing her and never really cared for her and only wanted her to succeed for their own good. When they had decided to move to California, Woodsboros. Aphrodite was deeply confused about this but she assumed it was because they wanted to test her.