- 𝗞𝗘𝗜 𝗞𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗞𝗢 ; 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗣𝗔

『 𝒫 𝑒 𝓇 𝓈 𝑜 𝓃 𝒶 𝓁 𝒟 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 』

✧Name: Kei Kameko
✧Nicknames: Kam
✧Gender: Female
✧Sexuality: Pansexual
✧Age: 19
✧Birthday: 19th february
✧Super High School Level/Ultimate: Ultimate Author

『 𝒜 𝓅 𝓅 𝑒 𝒶 𝓇 𝒶 𝓃 𝒸 𝑒 』

✧Hair Style: long, wavy, baby pink✧Eye Color: hazel✧Height: 5'5

✧Eye Color: hazel
✧Height: 5'5

✧Outfit(s):

ɢᴀᴍᴇ -

ʀᴇᴍɴᴀɴᴛ -

ʀᴇᴍɴᴀɴᴛ -

ᴘʀᴇɢᴀᴍᴇ -

ᴘʀᴇɢᴀᴍᴇ -

『 𝒫 𝑒 𝓇 𝓈 𝑜 𝓃 𝒶 𝓁 𝒾 𝓉 𝓎 』

✧Personality:
Rational and quick-witted, Kameko pride themselves on her ability to think for herself, not to mention her uncanny knack for seeing right through phoniness and hypocrisy. But because her minds are never at rest, Kameko may struggle to find people who can keep up with her nonstop analysis of everything around her.

Kameko questions everything. Many people trust the status quo, relying on conventional wisdom and other people's expertise to guide their lives. But ever-skeptical Kameko prefer to make her own discoveries. In her quest to find better ways of doing things, she isn't afraid to break the rules or risk disapproval – in fact, she rather enjoys it.
But as she would tell you, a new idea isn't worth anything unless it actually works. Kameko wants to be successful, not just inventive. She brings a single-minded drive to her work, applying the full force of their insight, logic, and willpower. And heaven help anyone who tries to slow her down by enforcing pointless rules or offering poorly thought-out criticism.

Kameko comes with a strong independent streak. She doesn't mind acting alone, perhaps because she doesn't like waiting around for others to catch up with her. She also generally prefers making decisions without asking for anyone else's input. At times, this lone-wolf behavior can come across as insensitive, as she fails to take into consideration other people's thoughts, desires, and plans.
It would be a mistake, however, to view Kameko as uncaring. Whatever the stereotypes about her stoic intellect, she feels deeply. When things go wrong or when she hurts others, Kameko is personally affected and spends much time and energy trying to figure out why things happened the way that they did. She may not always value emotion as a decision-making tool, but she is authentically human.

Kameko can be both the boldest of dreamers and the bitterest of pessimists. She believes that, through willpower and intelligence, she can achieve even the most challenging goals. But she may be cynical about human nature more generally, assuming that most people are lazy, unimaginative, or simply doomed to mediocrity.
Kameko derives much of her self-esteem from their knowledge and mental acuity. In school, she may have been called "bookworms" or "nerds." But rather than taking these labels as insults, she embraces them. She recognises her own ability to teach herself about – and master – any topic that interests her, whether that's coding or capoeira or classical music.

Kameko can be single-minded, with little patience for frivolity, distractions, or idle gossip. That said, she is far from dull or humorless. Kameko is known for her irreverent wit, and beneath her serious exteriors, she often has a sharp, delightfully sarcastic sense of humor.

Kameko isn't known for being warm and fuzzy. She tends to prioritize rationality and success over politeness and pleasantries – in other words, she'd rather be right than popular.
Because Kameko values truth and depth, many common social practices – from small talk to white lies – may seem pointless or downright stupid to her. As a result, she may inadvertently come across as rude or even offensive when she's only trying to be honest.

But like anybody, Kameko does crave social interaction – she'd just prefer to surround themselves with people who share her values and priorities. Often, she can achieve this just by being herself. When Kameko pursues her interests, her natural confidence can draw people to her – professionally, socially, and even romantically.

Kameko is full of contradictions. She is imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, and curious yet focused. From the outside, these contradictions may seem baffling, but she makes perfect sense once you understand the inner workings of Kameko.
For her, life is like a giant game of chess. Relying on strategy rather than chance, Kameko contemplates the strengths and weaknesses of each move before she makes it. And she never loses faith that, with enough ingenuity and insight, she can find a way to win – no matter what challenges might arise along the way.

✧Weaknesses:
- Arrogant
- Dismissive of Emotions
- Overly Critical
- Combative
- Socially Clueless
☆ Pet Peeves: showing off
✧Strengths:
- Rational
- Informed
- Independent
- Determined
- Curious
- Original

『 𝒦 𝒾 𝓁 𝓁 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒢 𝒶 𝓂 𝑒 𝒮 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓊 𝓈 』

✧Status: Dead
✧Murdered or Executed?: Murdered
✧How They Were Murdered: Kameko was found in her bedroom, sat by her desk with her typewriter and pen. Although the pen was lodged through her throat and her eyes taken out with a broken piece of typewriter.

『 𝐻 𝒾 𝓈 𝓉 𝑜 𝓇 𝓎 』

✧Birthplace: osaka, japan

『 𝒢 𝑒 𝓃 𝑒 𝓇 𝒶 𝓁 𝑅 𝑒 𝓁 𝒶 𝓉 𝒾 𝑜 𝓃 𝓈 』

✧Love Interest
☆ ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 1 - Mondo Owada or Leon Kuwata
      ☆ ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 2 - Nagito Komada or Milan Tsumiki
      ☆ ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 3 - Kaito Momota or Tenko Chabashirq
✧Friends
☆ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 1 - Kyoko Kirigiri , Celestia Ludenberg , Aoi Asahina , Kiyotaka Ishimaru , Sakura Ofami
      ☆ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 2 - Peko Pekoyama , Ibuki Mioda , Gundham Tanaka , Chaiki Nanami , Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu , Akane Owari
      ☆ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 3 - Angie Yonaga , Kirumi Tojo , Keebo , Maki Harukawa , Gonta Gokuahra , Miu Iruma
✧Enemies
☆ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 1 - Byakuya Togami
☆ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 2 - Byakuya Togami
☆ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 3 - Tsumugi Shirogane , Korekiyo Shinguji
✧Neutral
☆ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 1 - Makoto Naegi , Sayaka Maizona , Hifumi Yamada , Toko Kukawa , Yasuhiro Hagakura , Junko Enoshima , Chihiro Fujisaka
☆ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 2 - TeruTeru Hanamura , Mahiru Koizumi , Hiyoko Saionji , Nekomaru Nidai , Sonia Nevermind , Kazuichi Soda , Hajime Hinata
☆ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ 3 - Kokichi Oma , Kaede Akamatsu , Shuichi Saihara , Ryoma Hoshi , Rantaro Amami , Himiko Yumeno