- 𝗧𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗦 ; 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

FULL NAME : Teagen HayesNICKNAMES : Teag, TeaFACE CLAIM : Evan Rachel WoodVOICE CLAIM : Hayley Dunphy - Modern FamilyFACE CLAIM IN STAB FRANCHISE : Keren Peles

NICKNAMES : Teag, Tea
FACE CLAIM : Evan Rachel Wood
VOICE CLAIM : Hayley Dunphy - Modern Family
FACE CLAIM IN STAB FRANCHISE : Keren Peles

AGE : 17 (2011) , 28 (2022) , 29 (2023)
DOB : 21st June 1994
PLACE OF BIRTH : Chicago, Illinois
ZODIAC SIGN : Cancer
OCCUPATION : Bartender

SIGNATURE SMELL : Sex Grenade - This fragrant blend of jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage will have you relaxed and feeling frisky. Jasmine is an ancient aphrodisiac, used in aromatherapy to ease stress and anxiety, while clary sage clears the mind and ylang ylang soothes worries. Like the Sex Bomb by Lush.
LANGUAGES : English, Welsh
HEIGHT : 5'4
SCARS : Slash mark on stomach, deep cut down spine, multiple cuts over her left leg (2011) , slash mark on shoulder (2022) , cut from her cheek to collarbone (2023)
PHYSICAL ILLNESSES : n/a
BODY TYPE : Hourglass
BIRTHMARKS : n/a

SEXUALITY : Bisexual
PRONOUNS : She / Her
LOVE INTEREST : Jill Roberts (2011) , Kirby Reed (2022) , Kirby Reed (2023)
CHILDREN : n/a

OUTFITS :

scream 4 :

scream 5 :

scream 5 :

scream 6 :

scream 6 :

HORROR MOVIE TROPE : the final girl

PERSONALITY TYPE : INFP
PERSONALITY DESC :

Although she may seem quiet or unassuming, Teagen has vibrant, passionate inner life. Creative and imaginative, she happily loses herself in daydreams, inventing all sorts of stories and conversations in her mine. She is known for her sensitivity – Teagen can have profound emotional responses to music, art, nature, and the people around her.

Idealistic and empathetic, Teagen longs for deep, soulful relationships, and she feels called to help others. Tagen may sometimes feel lonely or invisible, adrift in a world that doesn't seem to appreciate the traits that make her unique.

Teagen shares a sincere curiosity about the depths of human nature. Introspective to the core, her exquisitely attuned to her own thoughts and feelings, but she yearns to understand the people around her as well. Teagen is compassionate and nonjudgmental, always willing to hear another person's story. When someone opens up to her or turns to her for comfort, she feels honoured to listen and be of help.

Empathy is among her greatest gifts, but at times it can be a liability. The troubles of the world weigh heavily on Teagen's shoulders, and she may be vulnerable to internalizing other people's negative moods or mindsets. Unless she learns to set boundaries, Teagen may feel overwhelmed by just how many wrongs there are that need to be set right.

Few things make Teagen more uneasy than pretending to be someone she isn't. With her sensitivity and her commitment to authenticity, she tende to crave opportunities for creative self-expression. She can't help but muse about the meaning and purpose of life, dreaming up all sorts of stories, ideas, and possibilities along the way.

Through these imaginative landscapes, Teagen can explore her own inner nature as well as her place in the world. While this is a beautiful trait, she sometimes show a tendency to daydream and fantasize rather than take action. To avoid feeling frustrated, unfulfilled, or incapable, Teagen needs to make sure that she takee steps to turn her dreams and ideas into reality.

Teagen tends to feel directionless or stuck until she connects with a sense of purpose for her life. For Teagen, this purpose has something to do with uplifting others and her ability to feel other people's suffering as if it were her own. While Teagen wants to help everyone, she neede to focus her energy and efforts – otherwise, she can end up exhausted.

Fortunately, like flowers in the spring, Teagen's creativity and idealism can bloom even after the darkest of seasons. Although she knows the world will never be perfect, Teagen still cares about making it better however she can. This quiet belief in doing the right thing may explain why she often inspires compassion, kindness, and beauty wherever she may go.

STRENGTHS :
- Empathetic
- Generous
- Open-Minded
- Creative
- Passionate
- Idealistic

WEAKNESSES :
- Unrealistic
- Self-Isolating
- Unfocused
- Emotionally Vulnerable
- Desperate to Please
- Self Critical

FAVOURITE MOVIE : Legally Blonde
FAVOURITE SONG : Poker Face by Lady Gaga

BIGGEST FEARS :
- being left alone
- dying alone

MENTAL ISSUES : anxiety

BACKSTORY :
in the makings