𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟏}
LADY ROSEWOOD

"Your future needs you your past doesn't

"Your future needs you your past doesn't.."
    - 𝐦.𝐫

GROSVENOR SQUARE, 1814.
Dearest reader, the queen's distant niece princess Delilah Rosewood has made her way back into London. Let it be of note that know one has laid eyes on the young beauty since the passing of her late mother Mary of Westbrook. One cant help but wonder why she has returned and will she be finding one's match this season. Our young lady's have quite the eyes on Viscount Bridgerton. The eldest of the Bridgerton siblings is apparently hoping to marry this season, he may very well be our most eligible bachelor, indeed.

"Delilah, my dear, how are you?" The queen asks, grabbing her morning niece's hands. "I'm sure you're hurting."

"One is, still I must carry on...it's what mama would want. "

"How are your sisters?"

"Well, my queen."

"Nonsense, we're family my queen is quite too formal Your Majesty will do. And your father..how's he?" The queen states, genuinely.

"He's..getting by, he wants me to go into this season looking to marry..the perfect suitor."

"Why of course, Brimsely? Lady Danbury is having the season opening ball tonight, yes?"

"Correct your majesty, as always."

"We shall attend, you must see this season's diamond. Eloise Bridgerton. "

"Bridgerton? Her sister, courted by the Duke of Hastings and married him last season. Quite a perfect match." Delilah expressed.

"Perfect indeed. Brimsley takes my niece to her quarters."

The season opening ball at Danbury House is a most highly sought-after invitation, indeed, for every darling debutante from Park Lane to Regent Street will be on display