𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟐}
THE DIAMOND

𝟐}THE DIAMOND

"Is a diamond..a princess?"

LADY ROSEWOOD walked back into the ball only to be approached by a fine gentleman.

"Lady Rosewood." He greeted with a bow. "I'm Lord Eggington..would you care to dance?" Gesturing his hand out.

"I'm aware..I would be delighted." Delilah replies, taking his hand as he leads her to the floor.

As they danced Delilah noticed Lord Bridgerton took to the floor with a Lady. Though he didn't pay much attention to the Lady , his eyes wander elsewhere to her and Lord Eggington.

"So..did you miss London, from your time apart I mean." Lord Eggington spoke with his deep brown eyes gazed into hers.

"I did very much...I didn't miss Lady Whistledown." She chuckled out.

She could sense someone staring burning holes through her but she didn't bother to look, knowing the culprit.

"I don't think society could run without her..your grace." He reasoned chuckling letting go of her waits as the song ended.

"It was a pleasure." She voiced.

"The pleasure was entirely mine..Lady Rosewood." The Lord expressed kissing Delilah's hand.

There is nothing quite like the sweet-scented smell of success

There is nothing quite like the sweet-scented smell of success. But after taking in the scene from last nights it is clear this season would be quite so fragrant for everyone. Lady Rosewood has all the gentlemen smitten, one in particular Lord Eggington seen dancing rather closely. The Viscount Bridgertons own mama may have loudly declared her eldest son's lofty intentions to marry.Yet I can not be the only one wondering if this former Capital-R Rake is indeed ready to flourish. Perhaps the viscount, like the rest of us, is simply waiting for the queen to finally name her diamond. Or perhaps this author should take matters into her own hands.