𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

{CHAPTER 𝟎.𝟓}
UNTHINKABLE FATE

"This was never for me

"This was never for me..but for them."
-𝐝.𝐫

"ARE YOU PACKED, sister?" Delilah asked Karina as the ladys maids grabbed bags. "Yes, disappointed you didn't leave here engaged."

"I told you that was not going to happen, let's not speak of it and make haste."

The two Lady's made their way outside of the country house towards their carriage. Lady Quinn was making her way to her own looking over, flashing a smile.

Dearest gentle reader, while much occurred at the Bridgerton country visit, this author feels not all is fit to print. Especially when so much is already known by far too many members of the ton. But if you thought we would reach the end of this journey without this trusted author finding a truly delectable morsel of gossip, then you are sorely mistaken.

"And she has his heart." Delilah spoke smiling in return.

"But no ring, as it seems." Karina commented.

While Prudence Featherington seems to have secured her match, it was not the only occurrence of note.

"Wait!" Anthony called out.

"Lord Bridgerton." Delilah spoke with gentle eyes.

"Might I speak with you?"

"Of course."

"That was meant for Miss Quinn." The viscount declared. Delilah's eyes drifted from his over to Lady Quinn as he approached her.

"My lord?" The young lady questioned coming to face him. He got down on one knee with a beautiful ring in hand.

"Miss Quinn Southbrook."He trailed on looking into her eyes. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes." Lady Quinn exclaimed with the Bridgerton family behind. "Yes..yes I shall be your viscountess. I shall marry you."

Anthony Bridgerton is now betrothed to Miss Quinn Southbrook. Victory, indeed. For some anyhow.

"Now she has the ring." Delilah mumbles to her sister getting into her carriage. "Come now."

My dearest sister had returned to Paris being reunited with his grace Lord Ellington. One was on ones own again, waiting for a proposal from Lord Egginton. Until then I was currently waiting on the viscount to meet with his soon to be wife at the palace to go over their wedding arrangements.