-Introduction-

Started: Nov 22, 2022

Published: Feb 5, 2023

This is only if you didn't read the description! So if you did read it, you can just start reading if the next part is up.

Tommy has known he was a boy since he could think. However, he hasn't told anyone about how he feels. Not his family nor his best friend, Tubbo. Though, what will happen when Tubbo starts catching on that something is off about him? Will he figure it out? What will Tommy do when he starts asking about it? Will his family find out?What will happen to Tommy?

-~-~-~-~-

So if you couldn't tell, this book is going to full of angst. I will be adding the trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter, but if I miss any tell me! The following possible triggers will be in the book:

-self harm

-suicidal thoughts

-self deprecation/doubt 

-family issues

-anxiety/panic attacks

-depression

-eating disorder

-body dysphoria/dysmorphia

-~-~-~-~-

To explain the au, this will be when Tommy and Tubbo are 14, Wilbur, Techno and Dream will be 18 and Phil's 40. The other au's included will be sbi au and Dream and Tubbo sibling au. The timeline will be a few years before any of the wars or l'manburg. For my sbi au, everyone has the same roles but Tommy is the "annoying" younger brother. Everyone - except Tubbo - thinks Tommy is annoying and in the way, for Techno it's a little less. Nobody notices when Tommy is having a "hard time", causing him to become independent. 

 I really hope you enjoy this story! As usual I probably won't update much cause of, y'know, life. I know Tommy swears a lot but I won't be adding curse words in the story. I don't have to tell you why so don't ask. Also, there won't be any smut of any kind. There'll only be fluff and all of it will be platonic. I'm not comfortable with writing anything like smut or it itself and some of the cc's in the story aren't either. If Tommy, or anyone in this story, says they don't want me to write this, I will delete it. I might write a second book after this one about something that happens in the future of this au. Have fun reading!

Signing off,

BooSnopil

379 words