Chapter 6 - I love outside

Started: July 2, 2023

Finished: July 16, 2023

Trigger Warnings: Panic attack

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

~Tommy pov~

Techno left the room after the ear ringing noise was over and I sat on the bed with my thoughts.

I almost told him..

I almost told Techno I was transgender.

That I was never a girl.

That I was a boy.

That I hate my name.

That I hate being born like this, in this body.

This female body..

Why couldn't I just say it.?

Was I that pathetic..?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard shuffling in the hallway and muffled talking. 'Must be Techno coming back..' But it wasn't. I knew it wasn't when I heard choked sobs and Techno calling for Wilbur. I started panicking and instinctively started scratching my scars, accidentally opening one. I saw the door swing open, hitting the wall loudly and making me flinch, to reveal a sobbing Wilbur. There were tears steaming down his face and he made eye contact with my arm, his eyes widening. It took me a second to notice he was staring at my scarred up arms, but when I caught on I tugged my sleeves down and curled into a ball. I started to hyperventilate and Wilbur rushed over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Shh Sh..it's okay.." He comforted me with a shaky voice while rubbing my back. Techno walked in and rushed over to me, also hugging my shaking body. I somewhat calmed down after maybe 5 minutes.

"Tori.." Wilbur started. "What happened.?"

How the hell do I answer that.?!

He acts as though I know what happened to make me like this..

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Dad calling us down to head out to the mall. Oh yeah..I guess I forgot about that. I glanced at the both of them and rose from the mattress. I walked to the door, placing my hand on the doorknob, when I was interrupted with the sound of Wilbur's voice behind me. "We'll talk about this later, Tori." I opened the door and sped down the hallway, scratching my forearm. I raced down the staircase, stopping myself from covering my ears at the overly obnoxious creaking of the boards.

"Tori, are you alright.?" Dad asked me, making me pause in my walk. I put on my best fake smile and turned towards him.

"Yeah! Everything's good..how 'bout you dad?"

"..I'm..good" he hesitated for a moment. "Are you sure you're alright-"

He was cut off as Techno and Wilbur came down the too creaky stairs. I could feel my eye start to twitch and having to halt my hands from shaking and flailing about. I was starting to get overwhelmed but I'll just have to push it down until we get home.

"You boys ready to go?" They both nodded at dad and walked past me, Wilbur glancing me in the eyes before opening the front door. The three of them walked through the doorway, leaving me to follow. 'You'll be okay..just cover it for now.' I thought to myself and I followed them to the van.

Dad has had this beat up van for as long as I can remember. Apparently, he got it when he and mom got this house, and that was an eternity ago obviously. One time, when mom was driving us all to school, Wilbur and I made up a game called car rainbow. The name explains the game for itself I guess. You had to get every color of the rainbow as a car on your side of the windows, and whoever won got to pick what we watched on the TV after school. That's when times were still happy, when I didn't have as many issues. I hadn't noticed I was trans when we first created it, me being 5. I guess I thought I was just a really really committed tomboy.

So, I might of zoned out really hard..because we were somehow already in the car and driving. Wilbur was on his phone and Techno and dad were planning where we were going to shop first. I just kinda tuned them out as I looked out the window, remembering I forgot my phone at home and mentally facepalming. I sighed out loud and Wilbur looked toward me, I could just see the pity in his eyes. I looked away from his pitiful gaze and back out at the beautiful passing scenery.

I always loved that we live in a pretty woodsy area. The house isn't particularly in the middle of the woods and the neighborhood was built like a normal one, I guess. Separate houses next to each other and plenty trees in the yard, and at the park just down the street. I love outside..

"Okay, we're here!" I was interrupted by dad and all the car doors opening and slamming closed. I joined them all in the parking lot as we began towards the entrance.

'This could be fun I guess..'

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

HELLO WONDERFUL PEOPLE!! You are amazing! If you need to hear it...you are doing so well!! I'm so proud of you :D Keep going!! Make sure to eat, drink, sleep, shower, take your meds if you need them, and do everything that makes you happy (and is healthy!). Thank you all for reading and I hope you have an amazing day/night!

I'm so sorry that I've missed two of the update times, but I forgot to mention that I was going on vacation and couldn't work during the time! Also, for this chapter, I just seemed to keep losing motivation in the middle of writing a sentence, super weird I know. Also, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 VIEWS AHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!! I'm so happy I got this far :DD I honestly thought that this story was only going to get to half as many views as I have now and I would discontinue this. I'm just so thankful for all you wonderful people that have given me  the motivation to get this far!! Have an amazing day/night!! 

BooSnopil signing off!

1,000 words