Chapter 2 - Tori..?

Started: May 22, 2023

Finished: May 28, 2023

Trigger Warnings: panic attack, misgendering, use of deadname. 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

~Wilbur pov~

I woke up like I usually did, with a panic attack. I hated this. The hyperventilating, the horrible sobs, the endless cries. I hated all of this. I calmed myself down and got up, taking my medication. I got dressed in what I usually wore, a yellow sweater and black jeans. I brushed my hair and accompanied my head with my brown beanie, walking out of my room. I stepped down the creaky old stairs, side glancing a wince from my younger sister, Tori.

'That's weird..' I thought to myself.

I walked up to her and said "Hey Tori".

She just sat in her chair, not responding to me. That was very worrying..

"Tori..?"

Her chest seemed to rise and fall quicker and her eyes became more glassy. What's going on with her..? I put a hand on her shoulder and she seemed to jump and whipped her head back at me, letting a single tear fall from her eye.

"Hey..Are you okay.?" I'm seriously worried now..Tori never cries..

She seemed to panic more and I let go of her shoulder, noticing her shaking from it being there. She got up, almost falling out of her chair, and running up the stairs to her room. She got halfway up when she bumped into Techno, leaving him dazed and looking down at Tori, seemingly shocked. Tori looked up at him with a terrified look on her face and pushed past him and slamming her door shut. Techno looked over to me.

"What the hell did you do?"

Why was he so angry?

"I didn't do anything! She just started freaking out when I said her name.."

Why did she panic at the sound of her name..?

Techno huffed and continued down the stairs, glaring at me and sitting down at the table. He mumbled something to himself and of course I questioned him.

"What was that?"

"Nothing important.." He retorted.

Why is everyone acting so strange today..? My thoughts were cut off when I heard the familiar voice of my dad.

"Okay, come get your breakfast!"

'Finally, I'm starving.' I thought to myself, walking up to my father and picked out my meal, two pancakes and one egg. I sat back down at the table after, and started eating my food, soon forgetting what had just happened with Tori.

'She'll be fine..' 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

HELLO WONDERFUL PEOPLE!! You are amazing! If you need to hear it...you are doing so well!! I'm so proud of you :D Keep going!! Make sure to eat, drink, sleep, shower, take your meds if you need them, and do everything that makes you happy (and is healthy!). Thank you all for reading and I hope you have an amazing day/night!

BooSnopil signing off!

459 words