Chapter 5 - Wilbur knows.

Started: June 14, 2023

Finished: June 25, 2023

Trigger Warnings: self harm mention, blood, blade, misgendering, use of deadname

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

~Techno pov~

Tori covered their ears and I hugged them close, adding my hands on top of theirs. I whispered it was okay until the high pitched screaming stopped. They calmed down and I quickly got up, leaving the room. I looked down the hallway and saw a terrified Wilbur, having a full blown panic attack. I rushed to him and slid on the floor to his side.

"Will? Will what's wrong?!" I saw as he slowly lifted his shaky pointed finger to the bathroom. And then I remembered.

"Shit.." I whispered to myself. I had forgot about something..something very important..

I forgot to get rid of the blade..

Will turned his head toward me quickly with very widened eyes, still sobbing and hyperventilating. I looked back at Will and hugged him close, rubbing circles on his back. He eventually calmed down 5 minutes later and looked back up at me.

"W-why the hell is t-that in there..?" He stuttered out still visibly shaking. "Oh uhm..will.."

~Wilbur pov~

After eating breakfast I headed up the stairs and into my room. I picked up the crocheted bag I made a while ago. I learned crochet a while ago out of curiosity, plus my therapist recommended I pick up a calming hobby.

I stuffed my wallet and phone into the bag and made my way out of the door. I could hear voices from Techno's room but decided to ignore it.

'Oh wait, I should probably use the bathroom before we go..' I thought to myself as I stepped towards the bathroom door. 'Why is it open.? Why's the light on..that's weird.'

I stopped infront of the door, stiffened and scared.

'What the hell..' There was a small, lifeless, blood covered blade on the tile floor..

I stubbled back and couldn't help myself but scream as loud as I could. I started sobbing and my chest began to rise and fall at an even faster pace.

Why the hell was there blade in the bathroom?!

Whose was it?

Was it Techno's?

But Techno was open with his problems with dad so we would've known...

Was it dad.?

No, it couldn't be him. He never even showed the sign of wanting to..and plus he was outside at the car.

So, it had to be..

No..

No it couldn't be Tori..I don't want to believe it was Tori..she used to be so happy. What the hell is happening?!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Techno asking me what was wrong. I barely mustered the strength to pick up and point my finger to the small blade infront of me.

"Shit.." I turned my towards Techno, confused and afraid.

Was it Techno..?

He looked at me and tugged me closer to him and rubbing circles on my back, trying to calm me down. "Shh..Will it's okay..breathe. Breathe.." How could I even begin to try and be "okay" right now?!

I JUST FOUND A GOD DAMN BLADE IN THE BATHROOM.!

After I got my breathing to be significantly better, and my heart beat at least a little slower, I stuttered out a question..

"W-why the hell is t-that in there..?" He looked back at me, "Oh uhm..will.."

He paused for a good minute presumingly thinking of what to say..and then he said words that confirmed my speculations..

"..I think Tori has to talk to you Will.."

No..

No it couldn't have been Tori..

Tori is my happy, not self harming, little sister..

Without thinking, I got up and walked to Techno's room, knowing that's where she was.

"..Will.?" I ignored Techno and placed my still shaking hand on the doorknob. "Will what are you doing.?" I opened the door, tears streaming down my face, to see a panicked Tori with her sweatshirt sleeves pulled up..

And the one thing I didn't want to notice was there..

Scars..all along her arm..

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

HELLO WONDERFUL PEOPLE!! You are amazing! If you need to hear it...you are doing so well!! I'm so proud of you :D Keep going!! Make sure to eat, drink, sleep, shower, take your meds if you need them, and do everything that makes you happy (and is healthy!). Thank you all for reading and I hope you have an amazing day/night!

BooSnopil signing off!

699 words