Lazy Day

Winter was fast asleep, being held by Wolf and Diane. The former was running a hand through the human's hair, who buried his head deeper, kissing him on the forehead. Wolf moved out from the bed and the bedroom. With it being 8:00 am, the sun was slowly rising, looking towards the kitchen. He saw Snake and Webs trying to make breakfast but not very well "need a hand, you two?" They both looked with a sigh "please, Wolf, we are trying to make Winter some breakfast."

Meanwhile, Winter had buried his head into Diane's chest, who was holding him close, rubbing his back, that was until CRASH! Both jerked up. Winter rolled out of bed. He stumbled to the door and flung it open, only to see a frying pan on the floor with bacon and Snake holding his tail while trying to blow on it; walking over, Winter grabbed his tail "hey, what are you?" Not listing, he ran the cold tap and put Snake's tail under it "leave it like that for about ten minutes," picking up the frying pan and bacon, he threw it out. Meanwhile, Shark and Piranha came out of their rooms to see what was happening.

Heading to the fridge, Winter grabbed some rolls and a fresh pack of bacon, putting the rolls in the oven, and started to cook the bacon "ahhh, what happened?" Wolf had just come around the corner with Webs seeing Winter cooking bacon and Snake's tail under the sink. "Snake burnt his tail, so I'm taking over" "but this was meant to be for you; we were going to give you breakfast in bed," Wolf replied; the human smiled. "I appreciate the idea, but not if it costs a friend of mine getting hurt over it; everyone want bacon and eggs?" "Mmm, sounds great," Shark smiled, sitting down.

"Wow, this is big" Diane walked out of Winter's bedroom in his dressing gown, which did look really big on her "what can I say I live for comfort sometimes" she walked over and kissed him on the cheek while the others laughed Winter had a huge blush on his face "Winter I think my tail has gone numb" without missing a beat the human pulled out burn cream and grabbed Snake's tail rubbing it in for him "oh that feels nice."  Smiling, Winter pulled out the rolls and started to cook the eggs as Wolf sliced the rolls open. "So, how did I meet you guys then? Because it's not every day, you get chased down by a bunch of talking animals, no offense."

"None taken as for how well I guess we should show you something first," Shark spoke as Diane pulled out the M.T.T.D she proceeded to talk about it to Winter while he made sure not to burn the bacon and eggs "so I made this? But how? I'm not this smart," Wolf pulled him into a hug "don't say that about yourself. As for this, you said about making it in the future; as for how you met us, well, it was a year or so ago before we went after the Golden Dolphin our escape was compromised, and the chief nearly had us in cuffs until an eight wheeler car came out of nowhere flipping her car over and yelling us to get in."

"Let me guess that was me?" "Damn right, hehe," Snake laughed, "so wait, Diane, you were with them at that time?" She laughed, looking at Winter "oh no, my dear, I was running for Governor at the time, but a certain someone helped me with that." She walked up his chest with her fingers "another question, what's with all the subtle flirting, by the way? I'm not saying I don't like but whyyy?" the group laughed at this "your future, you said we could he also said it might be weird at first but don't worry we will take it slow," Webs replied, "at first" "I need an adult" "you are an adult," "....Oh No" Everyone laugh at this as plating up all the rolls everyone tucked into them.

"Oh, this is amazing," Piranha said, "you aren't kidding, Winter, this is amazing!" Wolf added; the human had a blush on his face "well, thanks, I aim to please," he took a small bow "so what do you all want to do today?" As this was said, a crackle of thunder broke through, and rain started to come down "guess it's a lazy day Tea or coffee, anyone?" And that's how the day went, a pretty chill day. Winter spent it bonding with the group. Soon they sat down to watch a horror movie, one that he had seen many times; halfway through the film, a big scare was coming, so he snuck over to Wolf, who was munching on the popcorn.

The others tried their best not to laugh, knowing what was about to happen. "BOO!" Wolf screamed like a little girl as the popcorn went flying as. Wolf went to grab the human Snake and yanked him away. "I HATE YOU!" Winter was wheezing from that alone, while the others had tears in their eyes from their laughter. Wolf stormed off. "I'll go talk to him"