A Year Of Crime And Fun

One month in

Winter was relaxing outside of a bank, texting as Wolf approached him.

Wolf: You ready for your first job?

Winter gave off a wide toothy as they walked in together, with Winter putting on a mask to hide his identity. Both ran to the vault, with Winter using his strength to rip the vault door off, causing people to run in fear, yelling about another bad guy on the loose while Wolf grabbed a few bags of money as Winter lugged two safes as they divided back into the car and drove off.

Wolf: Nice, Winter. I never knew you could carry that much or had the wrath strength to rip a vault open.

Winter: Heh, thanks, Wolf; let me get these safes open

Winter began to slowly crack the vaults open as the duo drove; the sound of police cars could be heard as they joined the chase.

Winter: Looks like we go some company mind if I show off the raw strength of a Phoegon?

Wolf: Get these cops off us, and dinner is on me.

Winter: Oh, are you asking me on a date, Wolf, and so soon~

Winter gave a teasing grin to Wolf, who laughed; putting the safes in the back of the car, Winter jumped onto the roof before jumping towards the cop's cars, making two flamming rops, he pulled himself towards the lead cop car, going feet first, he slammed into the hood causing the car to flip forward before the Phoegon grabbed it tossing it back at the other vehicles causing them to crash as Winter flew back to the car.

Wolf: Okay, dinner is so on me.

Three months in.

Winter: So, how long does this normally take?

Webs: Normally a few minutes, but go about we have a little bet

Winter: Oh? What are you thinking?

Webs: Whoever can transfer the most cash wins sound good?

Winter: Deal

Winter snuck down to an ATM and put a special chip on it before sitting back on the roof with Webs; over the day, more and more money went up, and Webs beat Winter just as he grumbled, causing Web to laugh at him

Webs: Oh, cheer up, grumpy; it was a close now; let's get going, shall we?

Five months in

Winter wiped his nose as blood dripped down from it; dodging a punch, he kicked the one who gave him the punch before backflipping onto another guy's head. The sheer weight of Winter caused him to crumple as a laugh was heard before Piranha joined in the fight.

Piranha: Oh my amigo, why didn't you tell me you were getting into a back ally brawl?

Winter: Well, you know I didn't want to bother you, that's all, mate

Piranha: Never feel like you are bothering me, amigo. I am always down to fight!

Winter and Piranha kept punching and kicking when it was all said and done. Winter's knuckles dripped with blood, and all around him and Piranha were knocked out, guys groaning in pain. Piranha walked over and helped him clean his bloody knuckles.

Piranha: It's been a while since I've had this much fun

Winter: Heh, me too, Piranha fighting with you? It's hella fun.

Seven months in

It had been seven months now since Winter was in the Bad Guy universe; right now, it was a chill day at the base.

Snake: GOD KNIFE FIGHTING IN THIS GAME IS SO BULLSHIT!

Or it was.

Right now, the Bad guys and Winter were playing Black Ops 2 one in the chamber, and Winter was being a dirty knife boy, stabbing people before a loud thud was heard.

Snake: FUCK!

The game ended before Snake spoke again.

Snake: There goes a headset. I have one question

Shark: What is it?

Snake: Who's idea was it to play one in the FUCKING CHAMBER!

Winter and Webs both died of laughing while the others giggled at Snake's rage.

Winter: So, gun game now?

Snake: If you keep stabbing me, I'm going to choke the life out of you

Winter: Buy me dinner first, please~

Snake tried to hide a slight blush as the others laughed, so Winter loaded up the match and well.

Wolf: WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE BOTH STABBING NOW!

Shark: WINTER STOP!

Snake: YOU AND WEBS ARE BOTH DEAD!

Webs: YES, COME ON, WINTER LET THEM RAGE!

Winter: THERE WAS TIME FOR SYMPATHY, BUT THAT TIME IS GONE!

After a lot of yelling and arguing, the game was done with Snake winning as loud smashes were heard and controllers were broken. Wolf rubbed his face before speaking.

Wolf: Nine setbacks! FUCKING NINE!

Winter: NEIN, NEIN, NEIN, NEIN!

This caused everyone, including Wolf, to burst out laughing at this before Winter got up.

Winter: Okay, I'll go and get some more controllers

Snake: Winter, remember what I said?

Winter tried to run before Snake coiled himself around him, choking the life out of him.

Winter: WORTH GAHHH IT!

Twelve months in

Winter woke up early, walking into the kitchen, and began cooking when Shark walked in

Winter: Morning Handsome~

Shark: Heh, that's what we normally say to you in the mornings; how you sleep?

Winter: As good as I could nearly burn my pillow with my flames; how about you?

Shark: It was okay. I can't believe it's been nearly a year since you've joined us, and yet nobody still knows your identity

Winter: Heh, well, the mask does help, so if we need any food or supplies.

Wolf: You do know the moment you get found out, any goodwill you may have had is out the window

Winter: Eh, I like a gamble, right? I need to get going

Snake: Where are you going, Win?

Winter: I need to go talk to someone need to build up that goodwill and being a good person

Winter burst out laughing as he headed for the elevator and smiled

Winter: Right, you lot, I'll see you later. I would stay out of trouble, but we both know that won't happen any time soon.