Smoke And Mirrors

Winter woke up, seeing the Gaulet was still on the pedestal; with a smile, he got up and started to work on his cosplay. Marmalade came in half an hour later to see him working on "Morning Marmalade, what can I do for you?" The guinea pig smiled "well, it's more what can I do for you. You see, my friend, after seeing how your cosplay is coming along, I remember I gave an experimental procedure to some humans to become their OCs." The human raised an eyebrow at this "uhh huh, what does this have to do with me, though?"

"Well, I was thinking, what if I did it for you?" "What make me into a Phoegon? That doesn't sound possible" "oh, but it is with multiverse travel anything is possible; all I will need is a little bit of blood." Winter stood up, worried "how do I know this is safe?" "Oh, pish pish Winter as I said; I've tested it multiple times; it will work fine, so may I?" With a sigh, Winter lifted his arm as the blood was taken out; the guinea pig smiled. "Thank you, Winter; now leave the rest to me."

Walking away and to a lab, Cuddles met him with an evil grin. "I still can't believe he fell for it now. Let's get this done." While Marmaldae did that, Winter worked on his costume. A few days later, the serum was nearly done, and so was Winter's cosplay, but that night, he was awoken by a crashing sound; getting up, he snuck around the base until Winter saw a light coming from a room slowly opening the door; he had found a lab creeping down the stairs he overheard a voice it was Marmalade "soon I will get my Phoegon hehehe." Another voice spoke through a computer.

"And you sure he will obey me?" "Oh please, it will work, trust me." "It's not that I don't; it's just your other ones died and didn't fully change. I remember that freak of a wolf you tried to send to me." The guinea pig laughed "don't worry, this will work, and he will be loyal to you even if I have to do it by force." Hearing enough, Winter quietly left, heading back to his room; he grabbed the M.T.T.D and disappeared. A day later, Winter had returned as he finished his cosplay, and Marmalade came in. "Oh, Winter, it's ready," he said in a sing-song voice. "Actually, Marmalade, I'm starting to have second thoughts."

Behind his back, he made a video call to the group. "Oh, come now, Winter, don't be silly; this will work." "No, I think I'm good," his laugh turned sinister "here's the thing, Winter, I want my Phoegon, and I'm getting it whether you like it or not." The human folded his arms. "I knew I should've listened to my friends; you are evil" "took you long enough, boy, CUDDLES!" Running in, he was punched in the face knocking him over and dropping his phone as the group answered, "WINTER!" "GUYS, YOU WERE RIGHT. I CANT TRUST THIS BASTARD I'VE PUT MY TRACKER ON. I NEED YOUR HELLLLLPPPPP!" They watched as their lover was dragged away before Marmalade grabbed his phone "don't worry, Bad Guys, he will be under new management soon.

Winter woke up; he was tied to a metal chair; on either side were needles with a blue liquid in them. "You son of a bitch!" "Now, Now language" looking in front of him was a viewing room as Marmalade was there in a golden outfit "you see, I lied to get your trust; I needed the M.T.T.D but also to sell you off." Winter smiled. "I know I heard you last night." "Good, this is going to be fun then."

Meanwhile, with the Bad Guys

"I can't believe it he fell for it." Shark said as they drove to save their boyfriend "well, if I didn't fuck up and say those thing, maybe he wouldn't be in this mess" Diane sighed, looking down, and said, "it's not your fault, and I think he knows you didn't mean it." Webs replied, "we all make mistakes in the heat of passion, Diane," Snake finished with as they pulled up and went in through the roof; they heard yelling, "YOU ARE DEAD MEAT FOR THIS!" "OH, SHUT UP! "AHHHHH!" They soon found Winter's room, the blueprints, and his costume. Wolf laughed, looking at it. "He would look good in it; you taught him costumes well, Shark."

Shark smiled "yeah, I guess I did" "I can't find it," Diane said, looking through his room "find what?" "The M.T.T.D site clear he made it here, buts it's gone" "we'll find it later; right now, Winter needs us!" Snake replied as they ran out and soon found the observation room and saw Winter held down. Pulling out a gun, Wolf went to shoot the Guinea Pig, who laughed, "oh please, Wolf, that won't work the glass it's too thick like you; now sit back and watch the show." As the lights went off, the glowing blue liquid entered Winter; as he yelled and started to change, the group screamed for him, but it suddenly fell silent.

An alarm blared as Winter chains broke, and in the dark room, a figure stood up; their hands, wings, and horns glowed with blue flames. "Oh, Marmalade, your experiment wants to have a chat," his voice sounded deeper as he ran and punched the glass cracking it. "CUDDLES, GET IN THERE, STOP HIM!" His lovers were worried for him; as lights started to flash, they caught a glimpse of the monster before him; as Cuddles ran in, he was thrown against the glass, breaking it "what's wrong, professor? Don't like what you see?" "STAY BACK!" The sound of police sirens could be heard as the doors were kicked open it was Misty; everyone was confused until the lights came back on.

"OKAY, CUT, THAT'S A WRAP, EVERYONE!" Winter yelled, creating even more confusion; looking at Winter better now, it dawned on then he hadn't changed but was wearing his cosplay. "Okay, I guess it's time I explained some things." He sat down as the police came in "when Marmalade said that your version of him died in a car crash, I saw him slip something onto my phone, a tracker and device to listen in, so when I got home, I wrote a note saying my phone was bugged, so we faked an argument I also got a second phone to keep the group up to date on me." "But how did you get out of the chair?" Winter chuckled.

"That was easy. I had the M.T.T.D on me when you took me; it was in my jacket. I manage to slip it onto my hand. I stopped; time broke out; I then picked the lock, thanks to Snake teaching me. I then put on my outfit, thanks to Shark for showing me how to make a good outfit. I then hacked into the system to create a fake alarm; you can thank Webs for teaching me that; when Cuddles came in, I easily overpowered him because a certain Pirnaha teaches me to fight better." "But wait, how did you know to get the police here?" Marmalade asked, confused. "Simple, when Diane taught me about the M.T.T.D, I teleported to their universe and explained that you were their Memalade which you are. I brought them here and pickpocketed a walkie talkie you can thank Wolf and Diane for teaching me about the M.T.T.D and pickpocketing."

Grabbing the Guinea pig, you threw him down to the cops. "I also knew about the truck; I should thank Wolf for making me such a great driver, but Misty, there is your criminal; he faked his death and tried to hide here." She smiled, looking at Winter "thank you very much, Winter; pleasure doing business with you" she shook his hand as he opened a portal back to their universe "also, as per our deal, you've been given a clean slate when you get back." With that, she left as the human looked back at the group.

"So how was that? Am I good enough to survive in your universe now?" There was a moment of silence before they pulled him into a tight hug along with kisses "you did amazing," "couldn't do much better myself," "you've made us proud" "I did worry when you were alone, here, but you nailed it." "best con I've ever seen," "pure perfection." After parting from the hugging, Winter stopped the flames as he got back into his regular clothes, but his car was still destroyed "you are riding with us," Wolf said as Winter grabbed his stuff he headed for the car heading for the back Snake pulled him into the front.

"So what do you want to do now, Winter?" Diane asked, "well, seeing as I almost got my dragon form, it made me think that maybe I could get done without the risk." "We'll all be here for yoy when you want to."

"Thanks, guys, but right now, I need some sleep."