Winter Meets Marmalade

It has been a few months since the Bad Guys moved in with Winter because of how much money the group had, and with them telling Winter about the account he had opened in their universe had transferred over to this universe thanks to the MTTD, he was rich enough to buy anything he wanted. So he quit his job after the new year and started to live his dream of an adventure. The gang had also been teaching Winter about their skills, so now he was very proficient at them.

It was 8 am. Winter was halfway off his bed with Wolf trying to hold onto him until the human fell off with a thud. Instead of getting up, he rolled towards the door only to find it locked "sneaky Snake," using a paperclip; it took 10 seconds to open it. "Now that's what I call fast," Snake replied from the sofa; looking at his lover vaulting over the sofa, he sat next to Snake, who hugged him tightly. "Anything good on?" "Nah, funny that; any plans for today?" "Yeah, going to London today. I was thinking of doing cosplay." "Of this by any chance?"

Winter tried to hide his blush as Webs sat on his shoulder "yeah, gotta play my dragon sona, also known as Winter, makes it easier to know now; please stop casting to TV; we both know some of those pics are NSFW" "it's not like we mind seeing that...

Winter tried to hide his blush as Webs sat on his shoulder "yeah, gotta play my dragon sona, also known as Winter, makes it easier to know now; please stop casting to TV; we both know some of those pics are NSFW" "it's not like we mind seeing that stuff remember the first time~" Shark replied while behind the human "yeah I was scared you were going to eat my lower half when you went to suck~." All four laughed; getting up, Winter started to make breakfast and sing.

"Do you remember?" "The 21st of September," Diane replied, coming out of his bedroom; one thing Winter had noticed since the guys came here was how Diane's assets were prominent; she leaned her chest against his back "keep teasing me like that, and I might just punish you~." "Please do," he smacked her on the ass as she moaned before locking lips with him as he tried to cook breakfast Shark took over for him. It was going 11 by the time Winter left, heading for the train station and soon on the way to London. He pulled out his phone; the background was of his lovers, and he pulled out a photo the photo of them at the pier that night.

Getting to London was easy; pulling into Waterloo station, Winter flicked through the security cameras because of boredom; leaving the station, a golden limo was driving by, not that he paid much attention, that was until the brakes on the limo failed going through a red light thinking fast Winter rolled out of the way to safety catching his breath a guinea pig hopped out of the back "Cuddles you nearly hit this young man! I am so sorry" he walked up to the human who was still trying to catch his breath the guinea pig picked up the photo from the pier looking at it he smiled before handing it back.

"I am so sorry for what happened there; please, why don't you come with me, and I will help with whatever you need; it's the least I can do." Dusting himself off, the guinea pig held out his hand "my name is Rupert Marmalade the fourth, but call me Marmalade, and you are?" Shaking the hand, "Winter Phoenix." "So what brings you to London, my boy?" "I'm finding some materials for cosplay as all" "oh? May I see it, please" pulling out his phone, he showed a photo of Winter's dragon. Marmalade looked at the picture with a smile "we could make this work" the human and guinea pig soon went shopping together.

"hrmm" "what's up?" "I want to make the horns and such light up with fire. I know there is a gel out there that can do it without risking fire going to the other parts of the costume." Cuddles walked off only to tap Winter on the shoulder; turning around, he held the special gel "oh cuddles, thank you, your amazing" he did a small bow in response; after a few hours, the duo sat down for lunch." so you are from another universe wow why are you here then?" Marmalade smiled "well, I know the quote "bad guys" are in this universe, but we are from two different universe's it's a shame what happened to their Marmalade."

"Oh, what happened?" "He was pure evil and wanted all the money for charity, then he was killed in a car crash" Winter looked a little worried "you aren't evil, are you?" "Oh heavens no, I'm a good guy like those once bad guys are now. I can tell as well, Winter, you are a good person too. Now come on, and let's pay for this stuff." Winter had about five bags with him; after the guinea pig paid for Winter, he handed the young human a card "here is my phone number and address to my compound because I get the feeling we are going to work well together."

After driving all the way back to his hometown, Marmalade handed a small purple crystal to Winter "what is this?" "consider it a gift from me, and if you do come to my compound, I will gladly pick you up," leaving the limo, he gave one last wave and made it back to the apartment. "I'm back!" No response "huh, maybe they're out now, then." "Boo!" "Ahhh!" Winter fell on his ass as Wolf laughed "that's revenge for scaring me on movie night!" The human only sighed as Shark helped him up, giving a side eye to Wolf. He dropped off his bags in his room and pulled out the crystal as Diane came in.

"Watcha got there?" He hid it "nothing" "show me Win" "bring me the M.T.T.D first, please," she pulled it out with ease "damn okay, I need to check something." going to his desk and flicking on the light, he inspected the crystal in the M.T.T.D and the other one it was an exact match "so that's how I make it." Diane looked over his chest and saw it, too "who gave you that crystal."

"Marmalade" "....WHAT?!"