Chapter One

Olivia's Pov
"Tara the whole point of inviting you over is so you can help me unpack not judge me for all the stuff I own." I heard a loud laugh echoing from the kitchen area. It caused for me to lift my head for just a moment to gaze away from the large bookshelf, way too many books to just count. I had read most of them way too many times to count. I did enjoy the presence of my cousins Tara and Lafayette something else, you needed entertainment those were the two for it. I hadn't been back to Bon Temps in a while, I use to visit Tara when I was a kid growing up, she had that best friend Sookie Stackhouse growing up.

Two peas in a pod they were. I lifted myself up off the ground with a grunt spinning around to face the female, as she walked over towards me folding her arms over her chest, tilting her head at me with a look of amusement.

"Now just because you are grown doesn't mean you can go run around in your la la land, Bon Temps ain't like your old home. Vamps run wild." She waved her hand a couple times in the air, moving to plop down in the arm chair, grabbing the glass of tea she was sipping from earlier . Folding one leg over the other.

"If I recall from our talks, isn't your friend dating one Tara?" She was quick to wave her hand again fast like in annoyance.

"I can't stand Bill, every time he is around he caused nothing but damn trouble. She's almost gotten killed more times then I can count. Having him and Eric around is trouble." I held back my own look of amusement before sliding to sit onto the couch with a hum, loosely letting my hand mess with my afro.

"I may or may not promise to get in trouble. I just need to find a near by gym. I haven't practiced in a while I wonder if I'm rusty." I found myself muttering to myself fluttering my eyes a couple times in a daze, rubbing my tongue over my inner cheek before I could hear the front door screen opening and slamming shut.

"Bitches where are you? I didn't bring this wine for nothing." A large grin spread across my face springing up off the couch with a laugh rushing over to the male who looked me up and down with his look of amusement before he tossed me into a big hug squeezing me left and right.

_______________________
"Wait what do you mean you pole dance, like a fucking stripper?" I was quick to drown the remainder of the bright red wine in my glass snorting around the rim, shaking with laughter at his loud exclaim setting the empty glass down gently moving Tara so she was laying on the couch in a more comfortable position listening to her slight snores. It just have been a nice sleep.

"You know pole dancing isn't just about being a stripper and throwing ass. It use to be a very beautiful dance art form." I exclaimed over Lafayette's laughter watching the way he sent me a tiny smirk leaning in his seat a little.

"Oh I know, I'm sure you are good if you are looking for work and don't want people screaming at you all day, head over to Fangtasia. It's a vampire bar but he is always looking for new dancers. He sleeps with you though." I rolled my eyes forcing out a laugh patting at my chest a couple times, getting up off the sofa moving to shut the window even with the hot air blowing in, safety was always first.

"I haven't dated or fucked anyone since my Ex Dean, but maybe will see I know I need a job at some point." I found myself standing there for a moment folding my arms in thought. I suppose it could be worth the try after all.

"So I'm assuming the bar doesn't open during the day?" I lifted an eyebrow in his direction some more, watching the way he looked at his fingers for a moment, looking back over at me.

"You can schedule a time and date with Pam, here I'll write her number down."