Chapter Eleven

Olivia's Pov
"Have you figured out which ones you like yet? It's just for the meanwhile as I help you
get a nick out of hunting." I looked over my shoulder for a moment in time as Eric brushed passed me, his blue eyes following my every move from across the bar counter top sitting next to me.

I never imagined a day or perhaps night was gonna come were I had pick which flavor of True Blood did I enjoy. A small chuckle left me quietly before sliding my hand out to grab at the a-b bottle showing it to Eric who was watching me curious like. "This one doesn't totally taste like shit. I like it cold." I shook with laughter at his sudden husky one watching the way he grabbed it to set it aside grabbing to reach at my hands with a look in his eyes, the small movement of his thumbs brushing across the skin made me focus in.

"It's so strange to feel you have the same temperature as me, almost too angelic like." I rolled my eyes playfully like squeezing back at his hands gazing more deep into his eyes suddenly getting an idea.

"You use to have long hair to your shoulders I don't know why but I can see it like so vividly it wasn't that long ago a year maybe." I blinked rapidly to see his shocked expression grew on his face, before he was laughing looking down to face at his lap.

"I see you are getting some of my memories I am allowing you to see. It's interesting because I haven't had another prodigy since Pam, she's been by my side for centuries now.  But I think now between us both you know it's far more than just maker and child yes?" I held my own snort of amusement gently trying to drop my hands from his own, rubbing at the back of my neck rough like.

"I'm sure it bound when I was a human Eric it's not often you find yourself stretched to such." I smiled with a chuckle leaning in to his tall frame. I grabbed gently at his chin and jaw stroking at it slowly. "Lets not rush this yeah? Although we made out in my shower, I just wanna be sure." A huge sigh left from his lips. Before his large hand was cupping at the side of my face tilting it up for me to stare at him more.

"If that is what you wish I could wait for you, I already have you little mince, be as you remember during this waiting you are mine. I am yours." I found my eyes shifting down for a moment, shaking with my own laughter trying so not to look into his eyes watching him lean in obviously teasing me.

"Your cousins are also gonna silently murder me." I shot my hand out fast with my laughter to slap at his chest with my speed, feeling him doing the same fast like kissing at my forehead.

__________________________________
For the first three weeks of my new immortal life. There was a lot I had to be adjusted to, although my body seemed to automatically slip that way. It was like a new program of senses knew to sleep all day wake up right at Dusk, spend the night away at work and it exploring. Of course there was a lot to learn with breaking things and using my speed for silly things which was everything in Pam's eyes. I was gonna use it to make things I use to hate doing more faster.

"You'll get the hang of it. I totally didn't hate this outfit." Pam declared out with a soft snickered wiping at the baby blue blouse to get the dark pink liquid from staining it. You could hear Eric cracking up in the back of the entire bar, as I shook the contents a little too fast in the mixing cup tossing it to the sink in annoyance.

"I don't see why I can't just go back to dancing. I'm clumsy even as a vampire." I declared out in disbelief while Pam's eyes just followed.

"It's not my rule, I'd have you out there strutting all the goods out. Could be good for business it's Eric's she mine and blah blah blah." She waved her hand quick like in a fast motion.

"Shut up Pam!" I cracked a side grin at Eric's loud voice booming out, before the front doors were slamming open with Sookie waltzing in with Bill not too far behind.

"We have no business tonight-I thought I said we were gonna be closed after hours for a couple weeks." Pam sighed rolling her eyes in place shaking at her leg.

"Listen I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for true reasons of Sookie's worries. Her Tara and everyone haven't seen Olivia in some time now. Worried about her whereabouts where's Eric?" I felt a speed of rush wind around my area before arms were around my waist startling me. I relaxed at his scent hugging him back a little, my head resting near his arm.

"She's right here and she's fine but.. I knew we weren't gonna truly be able to keep it a secret go ahead you can show her." I blinked my eyes fast like, a little finding myself a little nervous. He was giving me a reassuring look cupping at my under jaw with his other hand stroking at it.

With a small motion, I clicked my fangs into place showing Sookie who looked shocked stepping forward a couple feet in place. "Olivia? What? how?! Since when?" I clicked them away in place slightly moving to press my hands to the bar top.

"It wasn't really my choice but it was given life or death. Eric choose for me to live and I've been adjusting." I answered with a small chuckle feeling his hand on my back snickering in light response.

"He hasn't fully commanded me yet I think he loves me too much." He rolled his eyes fast like poking at my temple.

"I command you to go to my office while I talk with our friends."